Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same here. No problems at all until Dr Facilier. Hit all the time walls until he got unlocked and since then all drops seems to have slowed way down. Got nothing this morning either and I'm so frustrated that I'm refusing to use gems.
All the more reason to remove timewalls, which they won't. This time they gave us four days to welcome a character with epic drops and then get an unnecessary costume. If we were all able to continue at our own pace, we would have been done a week or more ago. But there's no money to be made that way, so they shorten the time for the final phase of the event, and then the panicky idiots all cave in and spend ten bucks for a character and then another five for a costume. Fifteen dollars... experiment is a success.

All the more reason to remove timewalls, which they won't. This time they gave us four days to welcome a character with epic drops and then get an unnecessary costume. If we were all able to continue at our own pace, we would have been done a week or more ago. But there's no money to be made that way, so they shorten the time for the final phase of the event, and then the panicky idiots all cave in and spend ten bucks for a character and then another five for a costume. Fifteen dollars... experiment is a success.

I was able to finish this a little early. Got the costume this morning and she is on 4 hour quest received. I did not finish early on Milan, but did get Milan but these events have become too frustrating for a long time player.

Finally got my last pendant to drop this morning so welcoming Dr F now. Took almost the full 4 days they allowed so of course no comfy costume which I could care less about. Hit all the time walls throughout the rest of the event so these last 4 days have been extremely frustrating.

I was able to finish this a little early. Got the costume this morning and she is on 4 hour quest received. I did not finish early on Milan, but did get Milan but these events have become too frustrating for a long time player.
Only a tad early, though. Event ends today in about 5 hours. In the past, I was able to wrap up a day or two in advance of the actual event end. This time, it sounds like people completed with a handful of hours to spare. Which I guess makes sense to have it play out until the end, but still... they're attempting to build pressure into the game an have people break down and spend gems, if not cash, on being able to complete.

I finally got the last Dr. F's Ear Hat so I'm welcoming him just before the event ends so no Tiana comfy outfit for me, I have all the fabric except the Tiana Fabric that only Dr. F can collect.

I can't even collect any more Dr. F necklaces or Ear Hats before the event ends, none of the characters have any tasks for them. Is this normal?

Got the "thanks for playing" screen. The nightmare is finally over.

Yes it is! Got mine at 2am this morning. Leveling up those I can while leaving the EC around 42k. There was no way I was make it over 43K to round up for the next gem.

I finally got the last Dr. F's Ear Hat so I'm welcoming him just before the event ends so no Tiana comfy outfit for me, I have all the fabric except the Tiana Fabric that only Dr. F can collect.

I can't even collect any more Dr. F necklaces or Ear Hats before the event ends, none of the characters have any tasks for them. Is this normal?
The only way that would happen is if he is max'ed out. You might inadvertently collected the tokens to get him to level 2 while you were in the process of welcoming him. Check his storybook page to see if he's already ready to move up.

The only way that would happen is if he is max'ed out. You might inadvertently collected the tokens to get him to level 2 while you were in the process of welcoming him. Check his storybook page to see if he's already ready to move up.

When I started this morning I collected the last Ear Hat I needed as one of the first finished tasks. I then went straight to welcoming him before I collected from any of the other characters. Unless for level 2 he only needs one Ear Hat and one necklace, I don't see how I wouldn't need more tasks to collect. I only have 2 characters that can collect for the Ear Hats, as it has taken days for them to get them.

I guess I will find out in under an hour when he is finished being welcomed.

When I started this morning I collected the last Ear Hat I needed as one of the first finished tasks. I then went straight to welcoming him before I collected from any of the other characters. Unless for level 2 he only needs one Ear Hat and one necklace, I don't see how I wouldn't need more tasks to collect. I only have 2 characters that can collect for the Ear Hats, as it has taken days for them to get them.

If I remember correctly he does only need one of each to level up.

Yes he does only require 1/1 of his tokens. By the time I had welcomed him, he was already set to move to level 2. I would image that is what is happening with yours, if no tokens are showing available through characters.

Wow! In one of the cooler moments of my morning, in today's platinum chest I received something called an "antler topiary". This thing looks amazing and I cannot wait to place it into my park. I'm just checking the map because I want to be certain that it is placed into the best possible spot. I would imagine this is going to make a massive impact on my happiness counter!

Got the "thanks for playing" screen. The nightmare is finally over.

This took you longer than usual. I have 30 minutes left on the comfy costume, and felt like I wasn't going to make it either. Seems like they are making it more and more difficult.

Also today is free platinum chest day. I got a minnie tea table, worth 550 to Merlin. I think he is cheating me out of the last 50 magic. Still need: zootopia racetrack, steamboat willie, and reflections of china.

Wow! In one of the cooler moments of my morning, in today's platinum chest I received something called an "antler topiary". This thing looks amazing and I cannot wait to place it into my park. I'm just checking the map because I want to be certain that it is placed into the best possible spot. I would imagine this is going to make a massive impact on my happiness counter!

Received the same awesome antler topiary lol:flower1:

This game so entertaining in the beginning has become a chore.

THIS. It's just a matter of time until I don't bothering opening it up at all. I'm already playing less frequently. It's just not fun anymore. Chore is right.

Wow! I was so lucky and got the same gift. The THREE attractions sitting there in those chests? I suspect I'll never get them. And I don't even care anymore. Interns have ruined the game.

This thread will be so lonely if everyone is quitting.

Received a lovely antler trophy in IOS, and a musical fountain in Windows. We are now within an hour of event end, so everyone not working on tokens has been sent home. Which is most everyone in Windows, because I have a Gumbo shortage. Ariel and Eric have been reunited and are spending quality time together.

Status report - IOS

Naveen, Mama Odie - 7
Eudora - 6
Tiana, Charlotte, Louis - 5
Dr. Facilier - 3

Cri-kee - 7

Status report - Windows

Naveen, Eudora, Charlotte - 6
Louis - 5
Tiana, Mama Odie - 4
Dr. Facilier - 3

Anastasia - 9 (I took Hamm and Cinderella off EC collection to get her hats to level her up from 8 to 9 before being hit with the rebalancing)
Mayor - 9
Cri-kee - 5 (stupid, stupid drop rate for his hats. When the PatF event started Windows was at 4, and IOS at 5, but they weren't really separated that much in total tokens. Now they are miles apart because of the lack of hats. I went 5 days without collecting a hat, to get the last 2 I needed to bring him up to 5)

Vanellope - need 12 Hero Medals and then WIR will be finally done. She had a terrible drop rate on items too, during this event.

Me too Woo Hoo!

Under 2 hours and need 3 fabrics. What a joke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter