Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well I'll be darned .. just got the Western Arcade from a platinum chest. I don't know how many months have gone by and still haven't gotten Steamboat Willie, but got this within a few days of it being available.

Also got my last feather I need for Timothy - still need like 12 ear hats though (I don't have the ringmaster) - so some progress

Also got my last feather I need for Timothy - still need like 12 ear hats though (I don't have the ringmaster) - so some progress

Finally got my last few feathers this morning. Had to speed up Crik-ee since he was leveling up to 9. He only had about 2 hours left, so only 8 gems. But Timothy is being welcomed now. With the Ringmaster, I think I have enough of his tokens to level him up twice, if I had enough of the parachutes.

In my Windows game, my streaks are behind the normal game flow, because of my traveling. So 2 days ago my streak reward was a Platinum chest - and I got Splash Mountain. Today, I opened a platinum chest and I got Steamboat Willie. I'm guessing I'm not getting anything good for awhile now.

So on to collecting the button fabric for Pete.

Well I'll be darned .. just got the Western Arcade from a platinum chest. I don't know how many months have gone by and still haven't gotten Steamboat Willie, but got this within a few days of it being available.

I also do not have ringmaster so still collecting for Timothy but still have my 300 plus gems lol

I built the Dumbo ride over night and now I'm working on collecting for Dumbo. Nothing yet, and I'm expecting nothing for a long time.

I finally got all the ties I need for LaFou. I'm thinking that last prize in part 3 isn't worth all the work for me. I think I'll just try to get him and then take a break. The events have been coming too fast and furious for me I guess.

Happy to announce that my waterside make-out sessions are over. Got the final Cri-kee ear hat and have now sent Ariel and Eric back home for good. In 24 hours. I can forget about that dumb cricket until Gameloft makes him useful again.
I’m only halfway to 9 so about another month of makeouts for me.

But other news, I finished out LaFous bows and will be bowing out the next two days of this chapter, since as of last weekend we officially became annual passholders and are headed back down tonight! :smickey::cloud9:

My Dumbo drops are pretty awful, with three each of the flags and ear hats so far. Since it's not a timed event I'm not exactly panicking about it though.

Actually that’s much better than mine! After my first day plus collecting for him I’ve had 1 ear hat drop. :rotfl: Dumbo is going to be incredibly painfully slow grind!

Got Timothy in IOS, and thanks to @supernova's reminder, leveled him up to 2 before sending him out on his 6 hr task. Still 8 ear hats away in Windows.

Chapter 2 cocoa drops have been much improved and I have 40 in both games, so I'm no longer concerned about having enough to finish Chapter 3 (I do want the BatB concession). Should finish off the Chapter 2 milestones today, not that I needed the anniversary stands (and why are they only worth a lousy 2 elixir?)

In IOS, Crick-ee is working on level 10, but still going to be awhile because I only have 15 tokens each. Windows, those dang ear hats! Still only at level 7.

PatF is getting really tired of gumbo.

IOS:

Naveen - Need 3 ear hats for 9, and gumbo
Tiana - leveling to 7
Eudora - 9
Charlotte - need 10 ear hats for 8, and gumbo
Dr. Facilier - 5
Louis - 8
Mama Odie - need gumbo for 9

Windows:

Naveen - Need gumbo for 8
Tiana - 6
Eudora - 8
Charlotte - need 6 ear hats and gumbo for 9
Dr. Facilier - 5
Louis - 7
Mama Odie - need gumbo for 7

I have had issues getting very many cocoas so good thing I am not using many at this point. Bows are finished so my 23 will hopefully grow by Chapter 3.

Happy to announce that my waterside make-out sessions are over. Got the final Cri-kee ear hat and have now sent Ariel and Eric back home for good. In 24 hours. I can forget about that dumb cricket until Gameloft makes him useful again.

Congrats! I have 8 ear hats to go. Five days ago I was at 11 ear hats to go. Sending the characters out constantly and they just aren’t dropping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter