Disney Magic Kingdoms

And lastly for tonight (I think...I had some serious caffeine just a little while ago) here are my current stats. If you guys get a chance, please list yours too. It helps me figure out where I am in the game.

Gramma T (aka the most worthless premium character ever) lv 9
Rajah lv 6
Shenzi lv 4
Banzai lv 5
Ed lv 4
Bunny lv 9
Forky lv 8
Scrooge lv 6
Huey lv 6
Dewey lv 6
Louie lv 6
Everyone else is done ( at least until the interns decide we should enhance them too). Eeek...what have I done ?!? I just jinxed us all....

I'm not much further than you.

Moana and Maui are lvl 9, awaiting flowers
Hei Hei lvl 9 but still collecting tokens
Rajah 7
Ducky and Bunny 9, just waiting for the castle to free up so I can level them to 10
Scrooge 6
Huey 7
Dewey 6
Louie 4
Shenzi 3 going to 4 shortly
Banzai 5
Ed 8

And lastly for tonight (I think...I had some serious caffeine just a little while ago) here are my current stats. If you guys get a chance, please list yours too. It helps me figure out where I am in the game.

Gramma T (aka the most worthless premium character ever) lv 9
Rajah lv 6
Shenzi lv 4
Banzai lv 5
Ed lv 4
Bunny lv 9
Forky lv 8
Scrooge lv 6
Huey lv 6
Dewey lv 6
Louie lv 6
Everyone else is done ( at least until the interns decide we should enhance them too). Eeek...what have I done ?!? I just jinxed us all....

Rajah - 7
Shenzi - 4
Banzai - 6
Ed - Did not waste gems on him
Bunny - 9
Forky - 8
Scrooge - Did not waste gems on him
Huey - 7
Dewey - 5
Louie - 5
Sina - MAXING right now
Moana - Ready for 10
Maui - Ready for 10
Hei Hei - 9
Chief Tui - 9
Gramma Tala - 9
Pua - 8

I'll add my progress to the list:

Shenzi - 4
Banzai - 6
Ed - 7
Scrooge - 7
Huey - 7
Dewey - 7
Louie - 6
Ducky - 9 (ready to level up)
Bunny - 9 (ready to level up)
Rajah - 7
The Sultan - 9 (ready to level up)

All the rest are maxed out. I have all characters. :)

They are rebalancing the attraction enchantments already?

These lists are always reminding me of how bad my drop rates have become. I always feel behind for how much I am still playing (stupid me). I am off to Disneyland in the morning.

IOS:

Moana - All Done
Rajah: 7
Ducky: Done
Bunny: 7
Huey: 6
Dewey: leveling to 6
Louie: 4
Shenzi: 4
Banzai: 5 (3 tokens for 6)
Ed: 5 (2 tokens for 6)

Windows:

Hei Hei: leveling to 10
Maui: 9 (need 7 tokens)
Tala: 8
Pua: 8
Ducky: 9
Bunny: 8
Dewey: 4
Louie: 3
Shenzi: 3
Banzai: 5
Ed: Didn't get

They are rebalancing the attraction enchantments already?
I was also surprised at that. I can’t get enough Blueprints to level Mickey buildings so why increase stuff.

Because they’re idiots?

Serious question since most of them are changes to characters I’ve already finished leveling. How much of the rebalancing has ever been to the benefit of the players? I know they have done a few, but don’t most rebalancing increase the numbers required?

It feels like they’re trying to see how far they can push us until we quit and sadly, I’m only partially kidding about that.

Last edited:
These lists are always reminding me of how bad my drop rates have become. I always feel behind for how much I am still playing (stupid me). I am off to Disneyland in the morning.

IOS:

Moana - All Done
Ducky: Done
Bunny: 7
Dewey: leveling to 6
Louie: 4
Shenzi: 4
Banzai: 5 (3 tokens for 6)
Ed: 5 (2 tokens for 6)

Windows:

Hei Hei: leveling to 10
Maui: 9 (need 7 tokens)
Tala: 8
Pua: 8
Ducky: 9
Bunny: 8
Dewey: 4
Louie: 3
Shenzi: 3
Banzai: 5
Ed: Didn't get
Have a fun trip!!!!

On a (shockingly) positive note, the animation for Scrooge and the Money Bin is pretty cute. Shocked that he doesn't just disappear with a <<poof>> like all of the other characters. Can't believe that they actually have him climb up the ladder!
I agree. The tasks were pretty long though. I had them all going at the same time and pretty much lost the day for them collecting tokens. But over all, thumbs up. My drops have been pretty good from the Bin too. I think I've received an item every time I've checked it. Did you have a hard time getting it? My leaderboard was pretty tough. I played literally until the last hour and still had to use a few gems on Cinderella's 1 hr task. Glad it paid off this time.

Please let us know when the update comes out today. My area usually runs behind. Just curious if there will be anything to do before the event begins.

I pulled the pin on the game on Sunday. I have been playing daily since November 2017 so had missed some of the earlier events. Initially I spent a little bit of real money but stopped during the Mulan TC - that was the first one I could couldn’t complete as they had made the cost of the characters such that you needed to spend gems to get those characters plus crickee.

Recent changes have frustrated me more - happiness to start with, then the enchantments that took something away we already had and made us earn it back. Plus it was going to take forever without gambling on chests, and there was no way of knowing which building to enchant.

The last straw was the new feature that was going to require specific items in an area. Stuff that we used to get regularly in chests but hardly get now.

So far no regrets, good luck to all hanging in, hope it still provides enjoyment, I’ll check in here from time to time to see how it is going.

. With only 1 building in storage, what else can I do to boost my magic? I collect a few times a day and have as many pretzel stands as I can fit in between attractions. Some characters are in storage. Been playing since almost the beginning so keep being surprised at how poor I am. Appreciate any advice.
Characters in storage don't earn as much as characters doing tasks. Also, if you know you'll likely only be able to check in after 4 hours, put your people on 4 hour tasks. The shorter the task the more magic per minute they earn, but as you have seen it requires you to check in more frequently.

I didn’t see it mentioned, but I watched the video posted of the livestream, and they will soon offer a new Haunted Mansion to celebrate the 50th of HM in DL. Current rendition is WDW version. New one is DL’s version.
They should just expand character costumes to attraction overlays. You can "change" the haunted mansion between versions. Or upgrade to the Nightmare before christmas overlay. Or Galaxy Space Mountain, or anything else.

On a (shockingly) positive note, the animation for Scrooge and the Money Bin is pretty cute. Shocked that he doesn't just disappear with a <<poof>> like all of the other characters. Can't believe that they actually have him climb up the ladder!
Proof that you are an intern mole here spreading propoganda. Despite waiting until the last day, I was no where close to getting that Money Bin. It can sit there in the ether next to the Animation Academy and the Reflections of China.

I just updated...Anyone else have the common tokens as a task for every single character group? Mine are all at level 10. I see people complaining about other issues in FB, but not this one. I also am receiving these common tokens in chests as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter