Disney Magic Kingdoms

Forky. It was my 3rd Christmas hoping to get him I think. He is the only character (other than the Haunted Mansion/only get them in a chest characters) that I didn't have.

Honest John & Gepetto are doing their 6 hr task. Jiminy lvl 5, Gepetto lvl 4, Figaro lvl 3, Honest John lvl 1, need 1 more hat to lvl to 2.

Star Wars are all at 10.

Perdita & Penny are at lvl 10 All other Dalmatians are ready for 10, including Cruella.

Gus & Hatbox both at lvl 8.

I do like Pinocchio, but I think it should have been permanent content. These attraction enchantments….just money grabs. Where is a @mikegood2 enchantment complaint post when you need one? I think he is wiser than me and has dropped out of playing.

I’m really rusty and out of touch with the game, but I could probably come up with something if you really wanted me to. 😉

If history repeats itself, Honest John and the others will need to be at least Level 5 or maybe 6. Since Figaro was a purchase with gems or $, their level may not be quite as important.

Thanks.

I have the first 2 at 5, ready for 6.

Honest John is still at 4 since I don't have what I need to get him to 5 yet.

I'm keeping Figaro at 3 because it's usually enough for the gem characters.

Welcome to the 60+ million magic club.

Thanks! We are an elite crew.….characterized by perseverance with a measured acceptance of self-punishment, having suffered through more Gameloft intern antics than most.

I’m really rusty and out of touch with the game, but I could probably come up with something if you really wanted me to. 😉

Don’t waste your time. I will help you out. Use the time for another round of the new Spider-Man movie instead.:charac4::charac4::charac4: You’re missed, but I’m glad you made it out of the Gameloft weeds…..barely scathed.

Stand-in post for @mikegood2 on DMK attraction enchantments:
SERIOUSLY?! $3.99 for a Pinocchio attraction enchantment bundle?! They gave us tokens for FREE before. No enchantment necessary. This is ridiculous. :mad:>:(🤬🤬🤬>:(:mad:
:rotfl2:
Same here. What level do you think we need to get Honest John to? Or any of the others? I'm guessing here and also afraid to use too many of those uncommon "common" items.

i read through a Reddit thread that said HJ at 4 to finish, J & G at 5. Fig at 3. Not sure how accurate.

LOL I was wondering who this was, and what movie it was from. I have no clue at all.
Finding Nemo from when they added a couple of characters earlier this year. She has just taken me forever, and I am only to Level 9. I guess she might be done in time for NY 2023!

Finding Nemo from when they added a couple of characters earlier this year. She has just taken me forever, and I am only to Level 9. I guess she might be done in time for NY 2023!

Ah ok! Now I remember. She's one of the whales and she takes forever to complete.

I finally got everything I need to get Boba Fett to L10. I can't express how happy I am to put all those SW characters away.

Stand-in post for @mikegood2 on DMK attraction enchantments:
SERIOUSLY?! $3.99 for a Pinocchio attraction enchantment bundle?! They gave us tokens for FREE before. No enchantment necessary. This is ridiculous. :mad:>:(🤬🤬🤬>:(:mad:
:rotfl2:

Think you went 1 or 2 emojis overboard, but other than that you were spot on! 👍🏻

As luck would have it, I do have a perfect rant for a different Disney game. Disney Emoji Blitz ended up being the game that I replaced Disney Magic Kingdoms with and it just so happens that there is a 99% chance that tomorrow will be my last time I play it. After playing it for over a year and collecting almost 400 emojis/characters, the game made my decision for me earlier today. I went to choose 1 of my emojis to do a mission and I no longer had that emoji. I then realized that 50+ of my emojis/characters I had were no longer available to me. I guess it was the Disney game gods telling me that it was time to quit. Also add in the fact that I’m currently at level 299 and when I get to level 300 I will get one of my emoji white whales, it’s the perfect time to call it quits.

On a more serious note it’s the ******* group [interesting I guess this board doesn’t allow you to type d i s c o r d] that I’m a member of for that game that I’ll actually miss far more than the game itself. If it wasn’t for that group I woulda quit months ago. It’s exactly the same way it was for this board and I don’t know if I should thank you guys or
ridiculous. :mad:🤬🤬🤬:mad: :rotfl2: at you! I do miss the conversations an complaining that I did with everyone on this board. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and also remind all of you why your probably happy I’m gone and that’s because I never shut up.

Last edited:
Don’t waste your time. I will help you out. Use the time for another round of the new Spider-Man movie instead.:charac4::charac4::charac4: You’re missed, but I’m glad you made it out of the Gameloft weeds…..barely scathed.

@PrincessP funny that you mentioned Spider-Man, because I just took my nieces and parent to it yesterday and that was my forth time watching it. Twice on opening night, once in 3D and yesterday. Think I’ve got 1 more viewing in me because I haven’t watched it in iMAX yet. Just waiting for the crowds to be small enough for me to feel comfortable enough to go.

Think you went 1 or 2 emojis overboard, but other than that you were spot on! 👍🏻

As luck would have it, I do have a perfect rant for a different Disney game. Disney Emoji Blitz ended up being the game that I replaced Disney Magic Kingdoms with and it just so happens that there is a 99% chance that tomorrow will be my last time I play it. After playing it for over a year and collecting almost 400 emojis/characters, the game made my decision for me earlier today. I went to choose 1 of my emojis to do a mission and I no longer had that emoji. I then realized that 50+ of my emojis/characters I had were no longer available to me. I guess it was the Disney game gods telling me that it was time to quit. Also add in the fact that I’m currently at level 299 and when I get to level 300 I will get one of my emoji white whales, it’s the perfect time to call it quits.

On a more serious note it’s the ******* group [interesting I guess this board doesn’t allow you to type d i s c o r d] that I’m a member of for that game that I’ll actually miss far more than the game itself. If it wasn’t for that group I woulda quit months ago. It’s exactly the same way it was for this board and I don’t know if I should thank you guys or
ridiculous. :mad:🤬🤬🤬:mad: :rotfl2: at you! I do miss the conversations an complaining that I did with everyone on this board. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and also remind all of you why your probably happy I’m gone and that’s because I never shut up.
That's too bad. Emoji Blitz is my only other game, and I have not had a problem losing Emoji's. But I do have a complaint... the darn premium wheel that pops up with every single spin now. Another annoying money grab.

That's too bad. Emoji Blitz is my only other game, and I have not had a problem losing Emoji's. But I do have a complaint... the darn premium wheel that pops up with every single spin now. Another annoying money grab.

I also play Emoji Blitz and complained about that deluxe wheel - apparently it’s here to stay! I don’t play that as much anymore because of it.

Yeah, first time it ever happened to me too. On a positive note they said they can manually add them back, but I have to show proof that I had them and try to figure out what level they were at. Basically have to show the I have the emojis/stickers for the missing missing emojis because if they show up on the keyboard than I had them. So I’m go. A do that this weekend. Did get aBlue Fairy last night and between that and the missing emojis it felt like the game was telling me to take a break.

I also play Emoji Blitz and complained about that deluxe wheel - apparently it’s here to stay! I don’t play that as much anymore because of it.

The funny thing is they do it as a way to try and make more money and at the same time they’re losing money. They probably coulda made $5 from me if they let me pay money to get rid of it. Its definitely annoying and one of the things that lead to my decision to quit, at least for now.

One thing I’m interested to find out is the impact the game had on my iPad battery, which I need to get replaced soon. It really seemed to be a battery eating game.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter