Disney Magic Kingdoms

I noticed that they switched back to happiness from magic for this event, but when I tried watching the ad, it gives you a whopping 2 happiness. Not sure if it's actually two or if it's two tens, or whatever. But I haven't bothered with it since that one time.

On a side note, I'm at level 27, so the season is rolling along nicely.

I must have been vacationing or rendered unconscious during the Alice in Wonderland event. Seems I don’t have two of the characters, or the Tweedle Raceway thingie for the upcoming Striking Gold quest. Alas, I do not believe I will be vying for the coveted trophy this time around. I don’t really need it anyway, but it does pass the time. I’m currently lallygagging at level 23

8000 EC to build Sanderson House. It’s going to be a bit for me, since I just have over 4K EC. I’m working on level 29 on season pass, so that’s coming along.
I leave out of country on Wed. For 2 weeks, so will see if I’m able to stay caught up.

A couple of hours in to today, I am only about 250 EC away from the Sanderson House in WIndows, but I upgraded Sarah overnight in iOS. That may be a while.

Wow. Totally bizarre glitch for me in Windows today. I leveled Bernard up to 10 a very long time ago, but I have been working on welcoming Bianca forever (Windows is just a slower pace because I am only on the PC a certain amount of times per day, and certainly not overnight). Well, all of a sudden Bernard is telling me he is ready to level to Level 10 again! I would just hit Level Up, but then I would be way short on message bottles to welcome Bianca (only one perfume bottle left to collect... but that could be weeks with her!) 🤪

Wow. Totally bizarre glitch for me in Windows today. I leveled Bernard up to 10 a very long time ago, but I have been working on welcoming Bianca forever (Windows is just a slower pace because I am only on the PC a certain amount of times per day, and certainly not overnight). Well, all of a sudden Bernard is telling me he is ready to level to Level 10 again! I would just hit Level Up, but then I would be way short on message bottles to welcome Bianca (only one perfume bottle left to collect... but that could be weeks with her!) 🤪
It definitely will be. I just started leveling Bianca to 9 today, and have NO idea how long it's going to be before I can get her to 10. Certainly won't be any time soon.

Been doing my thing all weekend...got Salem Circuit from the Kingdom Pass at some point, built the Sanderson House overnight on Saturday, have everyone out collecting EC and working on tokens. Mary is at Level 4; Sarah is at Level 3. Tier 31 for the season, 4,500 EC...some folks are saying it's hard to get EC on Reddit. I'm not having a difficult time, but hey...that's just me.

Still waiting on a fix for the Event Tasks I can't collect even with two event characters, though.

Sarah needs to be at level 5 to complete a task. Haven't encountered any issues with Mary needing to be at a certain level.

I don’t and won’t have enough gems to get Mary. Please update if she proves to me more useful than Kevin or the Turning Red lady

Right now the only way that Mary is helpful is in the Event tasks for the Season Pass. By welcoming her you get the extra happiness that gets you up some levels. I got Sarah up to Level 5 and she is now doing a 12-hour task. I am thinking this may be the last task before the Winnifred time wall. I will know this evening.

Right now the only way that Mary is helpful is in the Event tasks for the Season Pass. By welcoming her you get the extra happiness that gets you up some levels. I got Sarah up to Level 5 and she is now doing a 12-hour task. I am thinking this may be the last task before the Winnifred time wall. I will know this evening.

IIRC, Sarah has at least one more task after the 12 hour to get to the Winnie Wall...unless she has two 12 hour tasks and I haven't gotten to the second yet. She's currently working on This Spells Disaster, if that helps.

I am still working on collecting tokens to level her up to 5.

It doesn't bode well that they have been selling currency bundles with Bette Midler's picture as the splash screen. Can't wait to see what EC this one costs.

I can report that Sarah did indeed have 2 back-to-back 12 hours tasks.....

Thank you! I just finished Sarah's last 12 hour task and now I have the Welcome Winnie task.

I have another two days to keep raking in the EC for Winnie. I'm up to 12k right now, entirely likely I'll be way over 15k by Saturday when we can start collecting tokens. Not worried in the slighest.

What is worrying me is we have company next week and we will be in all the Florida theme parks all week long. I won't be able to babysit the game and get tokens while I'm working. I'll figure it out, for sure...just one of those things my brain keeps thinking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter