• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Gameloft is teasing the next update on Instagram. It is spinning 101 Dalmations, The Lion King, Alice, Star Wars and Robin Hood. But the comments have already started on "no Star Wars" and asking for more land. One comment said that it was leaked by some Star Wars website that the next update was going to be Star Wars. In the post right before this, they show the rewards for the month of May. On May 18th, it looks like the Star Wars attraction enhancement token. Not that this confirms the update is Star Wars, but.....
May 4th is the Star Wars anniversary,and there's already indication that we're getting RotJ characters as this is the movie's 40th anniversary. It will be Star Wars.

Welcome daddy dear, er, deer yesterday. After his first task, he already needs to be at 2, and his tokens are far too sporadic. Brilliant job, interns. Idiots.

Gameloft is teasing the next update on Instagram. It is spinning 101 Dalmations, The Lion King, Alice, Star Wars and Robin Hood. But the comments have already started on "no Star Wars" and asking for more land.
I don't get these evening whiney "we need more land" comments. Everyone has successfully made it as dar as they have with the same amount of land. If it was truly impacting game play, the interns would add land. You don't  need land, folks.

I don't get these evening whiney "we need more land" comments. Everyone has successfully made it as dar as they have with the same amount of land. If it was truly impacting game play, the interns would add land. You don't  need land, folks.
Tell that to the whiny entitled snowflakes. You may get pelted with boots,but you're right.

This isn't even a competitive game. They gave us storage and had to limit the number of characters in order to open up a massive amount of land,and they *still* complain. Everyone works at their own pace,for pete's sake!

Mama elephant is collecting for 10. Emperor will be maxed out long before I get to 75 on the Season Pass and his attraction, so the snow ride thing will go straight to storage. New small deer is at 4, and House Baratheon deer is taking forever to welcome. Everyone from Soul is at 10 except Moonwind (7) and Joe (8). No one from Encanto at 10 yet, though Luisa is collecting for 9. Hopefully I'll make a lot of progress between now and the Star Wars event.

Tell that to the whiny entitled snowflakes. You may get pelted with boots,but you're right.

This isn't even a competitive game. They gave us storage and had to limit the number of characters in order to open up a massive amount of land,and they *still* complain. Everyone works at their own pace,for pete's sake!
Exactly. If they open more land, that means more buildings, more possible tasks, more kids riding things, all of which means more moving parts, which they are attempting to limit. I know they keep blaming players using old Nokia flip phones or whatever, but at the end of the day, if the current state is already too much of a strain, would they have to further reduce the number of playable characters in order to accommodate additional buildings on the game board?

Well, I guess I have been the lucky winner of too many chest characters in my "casual" Windows game. I am collecting for so many right now that I am constantly battling the 100 character limit which I find annoying. I am glad that was not an issue way back when.

As for the Prince of the Forest in my iOS game, DANG are his hat drops awful. I think I have gotten 1 in almost a week of very regular play.

I have been slowly leveling Owl in my casual Windows game. I broke down and bought 3 of his ear hats from Merlin so that I could finally level him up to 9 and work on collecting the last of him. I feel like I have been working on him for about 2 years, so I did a search in this thread to see if I posted when I won him in a legendary chest. I was shocked to see that I got him in August, 2022. It feels like far longer. At least I am finally on the home stretch.

As of yesterday, I hit both milestones in the two pointless collection event thingies. No real need to continue, so I put the attractions back into mothballs and shelved the characters after maxing out the tokens for the next time they are required. The drag continues.....

As of yesterday, I hit both milestones in the two pointless collection event thingies. No real need to continue, so I put the attractions back into mothballs and shelved the characters after maxing out the tokens for the next time they are required. The drag continues.....
I did the same, just topped them back up with six tokens of each.

Update 70 will be available to download starting Tuesday, May 9th. There is going to be a Cascading Tapper event that runs from May 11th through May 17th. The final reward is Claude Frollo from Hunchback.

The Star Wars Mini Event will start on May 18th (Chapter 1). Chapter 2 will begin May 20th and Chapter 3 will begin May 27th. The mini event will conclude on Friday, June 2nd.

There are 3 new characters with the Star Wars Mini Event. There is Moff Gideon and Bo-Katan Kryze (Premium) from The Mandalorian. The final character is Emperor Palpatine. From the screen shots, it appears that Bo-Katan will be 500 Gems. They didn't mention, but I am sure that you will be able to purchase her for $. It was mentioned that the other Star Wars characters will be the only characters helping out for this mini event. This makes sense given the number of Star Wars characters currently available.

There is one new attraction - Gideon's Light Cruiser. There is a Star Wars Gold Trophy available from the Leaderboard rewards. The only other attraction is Rapunzel's Lantern Stand, which is a reward from the Cascading Tapper Event.

I hate to complain so much but I've never felt less enthusiastic about an event. I don't even know who these characters are and I'm sick and tired of having a million SW stuff in my park. I guess I'll decide next week if I'm going to bother with any of it at all.

I’m currently on the fence on the new premium character for Star Wars. I’m nearing 500 gems. Do I pony up for this character, that I know won’t help with the event in the slightest? Or do I use the gems for an older permanent content character at less than 500 gems. I have a couple out there that I still need

I’m currently on the fence on the new premium character for Star Wars. I’m nearing 500 gems. Do I pony up for this character, that I know won’t help with the event in the slightest? Or do I use the gems for an older permanent content character at less than 500 gems. I have a couple out there that I still need
How many Star Wars characters do you currently have? If you don't have a lot, then getting Bo-Katan may not be that helpful. But you can wait and see which of the current Star Wars characters are able to help with the 2 non-premium characters.

How many Star Wars characters do you currently have? If you don't have a lot, then getting Bo-Katan may not be that helpful. But you can wait and see which of the current Star Wars characters are able to help with the 2 non-premium characters.
I have most of them. Think I’m just frustrated with getting premium characters that really don’t help at all. This one will probably go down in gem cost later too

O
I have most of them. Think I’m just frustrated with getting premium characters that really don’t help at all. This one will probably go down in gem cost later too
Or I guess to be more specific…I am eyeing up R2D2 at 300 gems. They have been giving away some of the paid non-permanent characters after the end of recent events (through task missions). I am currently looking at an end milestone of a chest on these events as I already have the characters. Just has me wondering…

Anyone who has the nerve to post "I came in first place without even trying" this time around is a liar. They did nothing BUT try.

Didn't happen here, but sometimes work stops me from logging until eight to ten hours after a leaderboard starts, and those are usually pretty easy with very little effort.

Didn't happen here, but sometimes work stops me from logging until eight to ten hours after a leaderboard starts, and those are usually pretty easy with very little effort.
Have had that happen too. in my case, I was on vaca and logged in the last full day of an event. Easiest event I’ve ever won

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter