Disney Magic Kingdoms

Patch notes are up. Winnie the Pooh is the helper set for the Inside Out event. Anger is the premium character.

Some interesting changes coming:

1.We'll be able to buy multiple tokens in Merlin's shop.
2.Navarro City will be removed from the shop,so get it while you can. I used the elixirs I was saving for the Forest Ice Rink.
3.Apparently Wall-E and his house are going to be *free* after this event (possibly the update following this one)

It's a good thing they post the patch notes before the livestream,that way I don't have to watch an entire chat complain about land.

3.Apparently Wall-E and his house are going to be *free* after this event (possibly the update following this one)

It's a good thing they post the patch notes before the livestream,that way I don't have to watch an entire chat complain about land.
I've heard speculation that Wall-E going free is going to be pegged to GameLoft discontinuing support for certain old devices and new land being available. I don't know how accurate any of that is, but hey...it's an idea. We might get more info during the video today.

I've heard speculation that Wall-E going free is going to be pegged to GameLoft discontinuing support for certain old devices and new land being available. I don't know how accurate any of that is, but hey...it's an idea. We might get more info during the video today.
I'd like to see all the premium characters eventually be free,the thought of having to save 600 gems for Scrooge (who I believe is the most expensive) really doesn't thrill me.

It has been so long ago that I got Wall-E and Eve. I don't recall if they were from an event, part of the main storyline or had to be "purchased" via gems. Given that they have been characters to collect for Joe Gardner of Soul, I am wondering if they are going to make Wall-E free to help people progress Joe. While he hasn't been the most challenging character to level up, he definitely hasn't been one of the quickest either.

No new info on Wall-E or the device discontinuation in the video today that I noticed. Just FYI.
That would likely be in Update 72. Patch notes said that Wall-E was being removed before then to pave way for free distribution.

What devices could that "discontinuation" pertain to,I wonder?

It has been so long ago that I got Wall-E and Eve. I don't recall if they were from an event, part of the main storyline or had to be "purchased" via gems. Given that they have been characters to collect for Joe Gardner of Soul, I am wondering if they are going to make Wall-E free to help people progress Joe. While he hasn't been the most challenging character to level up, he definitely hasn't been one of the quickest either.
Most people have completed the storyline by now,(I am not one of those people),so that wouldn't make much sense.

Last edited:

Yep. The whole Soul group are back in mothballs, along with the characters required for collecting their tokens. Have been for about two weeks now.

I am still working on getting Joe to Level 10. I didn't get anyone besides him and Whoopi Goldberg from that group of characters.

That would likely be in Update 72. Patch notes said that Wall-E was being removed before then to pave way for free distribution.
100% true. I figured they might mention something about it since the patch notes were out and lots of people would have Q's. I was clearly wrong. :D

This is from the notes, to back up the Update 72 idea:

1686573027366.png

Just did the update and got a splash screen which indicates Wall-E's House will be back soon...Wall-E and house will be available by progressing through the Wall-E questline.

Even after this update, none of the tokens for the Prince of the Forest are in the token shop. But I do see the new Star Wars characters tokens.

I went to purchase the Inside Out float...it's available with the fry stand for $2.99 (time left 21 days, 1 hour) and is not available in the float tent for 21 days and 1 hour. Is this the first time a float is not available during the event for gems, or am I misremembering?

I went to purchase the Inside Out float...it's available with the fry stand for $2.99 (time left 21 days, 1 hour) and is not available in the float tent for 21 days and 1 hour. Is this the first time a float is not available during the event for gems, or am I misremembering?

Answered my own question with the Reddit hivemind: it's been confirmed the float is available only for cash during th event and then for gems after the event.

This comes from the DMK D*****d.

There appears to be a glitch with the latest update, which has affected me twice now I believe. I saw on Reddit people reporting the issue as well, and I would expect the game would have a patch sometime sooner rather than later. In my opinion, I am going to hold off as long as possible before I update.

First occurrence, yesterday, I went in my game not long after some of my characters should have been complete with tasks - but not all - and the game instead showed all characters having much more time remaining than they should have. I hard closed the game and restarted, and upon restarting *all* characters were complete. I just thought that was odd and that I saw things wrong or whatever. But, 20 minutes ago, occurrence number 2, loading the game, again I don't think nearly any of my characters should have been complete; this time it said I've been playing offline, and I had to pick whether to load local data or the last online save. I picked local data since it was the most current, and once again, all my character tasks were complete. It also allowed me to collect five more of the common token tasks even though I was a couple hours away from my next collection.

So, point being, so far this game glitch has only helped me, twice now, and it might be worth holding off updating as long as possible once they upload a patch. If it appears timing is off in your game, do a hard close and reload and it might open back up with all character tasks complete. FYI.

Edit, Sidenote: it's also odd and funny to me that disboards apparently blocks the name d*isco*rd but not reddit.

I had that glitch happen earlier on the week. I thought it was odd at the time but didn’t give it any thought after that. Huh. :)

I’m to the point where I’m collecting to build Headquarters. Anger and Sadness have been moving pretty quickly for me.

does anyone else have charming & cinderella task that is able to collect the ears for sadness, but it's not an event task so you can't collect currency?

does anyone else have charming & cinderella task that is able to collect the ears for sadness, but it's not an event task so you can't collect currency?
Yep, I have the task and does not return currency, only magic, stars and an ears hat. I'm using them to get the ear hats and not worry about their EC.

Hit the wall waiting for Fear. Anger is at 2, Sadness at 3. HQ is built.

Yep, I have the task and does not return currency, only magic, stars and an ears hat. I'm using them to get the ear hats and not worry about their EC.

Hit the wall waiting for Fear. Anger is at 2, Sadness at 3. HQ is built.
Saw the same on the quest. Anger is also at 2 and sadness at 3. HQ built. EV coming slowly but the Balls even slower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter