Disney Magic Kingdoms

Drops for Disgust going about how I expected. Seven memories and six hats right now.

I also dropped the 8 million magic for the last piece of land I don't have (back right corner of Big Thunder Mountain). I'm magic poor right now (257k), but that'll bounce back up fairly quickly.

Drops for Disgust going about how I expected. Seven memories and six hats right now.

I also dropped the 8 million magic for the last piece of land I don't have (back right corner of Big Thunder Mountain). I'm magic poor right now (257k), but that'll bounce back up fairly quickly.
Did you enchant the HQ? I have all the memories and need 1 more hat. I receIved no hats until I enchanted HQ late on the first day Disgust became available. I purchased 6 relics in Merlin’s token shop to have enough. I have 170K+ elixir so I had some to spare.

season pass. I’m at tier 143 completed. I missed a few days of getting all the happiness during the Star Wars event because I was on my first WDW trip since 2019. I have finished up the season about 9 days early the last couple of times…when I didn’t miss any days.

great trip. My last one was scheduled for 5/27/20…which obviously didn’t happen since the parks were closed. i wouldn’t have been able to go that year anyway because my mom passed away that day. So this was a long awaited return. I honestly didn’t know if I even liked Disney any longer since my only experience the last 4 yrs has been through this game. 😂 I had my daughter’s senior HS pics taken by a local photographer, and that was my favorite day of the trip! Brought back so many memories of our first trip with our kids 14 yrs ago! And I was reminded how much I love Walt Disney World.

still working on Encanto & latest 3 Star Wars characters & the Great Prince of the Forest.

I, too, call foul on DMK’s claim that they can’t tweak the drop rates because of x,y, & z reasons. We clearly have common tokens drop like a rare and vice versa depending on what they want players to accomplish or prevent players from accomplishing.

Did you enchant the HQ? I have all the memories and need 1 more hat. I receIved no hats until I enchanted HQ late on the first day Disgust became available. I purchased 6 relics in Merlin’s token shop to have enough.

I enchanted Emotional Whirlwind instead of HQ and I don't have enough relics to do HQ right now.

And yay for your first trip in a while! That part of the year was pretty nice down here, weather wise!

Well, I welcomed Disgust overnight and was able to Level her up to L2 on my phone (iOS). Shocking! In comparison, on my "casual" PC instance of the game, I started collecting for Disgust only a few hours after I started on my phone and I have exactly 1 ear hat. Big ugh on that. But I am happy for the progress on my phone. I seem to always have bad drop rates no matter what I do and this feels like a nice change.

ETA: I don't have the whirlwind Enchanted to help with Disgust. I used all my tokens on Headquarters and I can't buy any more from Merlin for 4+ days from now.

Well, I welcomed Disgust overnight and was able to Level her up to L2 on my phone (iOS). Shocking! In comparison, on my "casual" PC instance of the game, I started collecting for Disgust only a few hours after I started on my phone and I have exactly 1 ear hat. Big ugh on that. But I am happy for the progress on my phone. I seem to always have bad drop rates no matter what I do and this feels like a nice change.

ETA: I don't have the whirlwind Enchanted to help with Disgust. I used all my tokens on Headquarters and I can't buy any more from Merlin for 4+ days from now.

Same here. I time skipped last night because I got bored (this happens from time to time) and got all her tokens. Welcomed her this AM and I had tokens for level 2...so that's where she's at.

Disgust 2
Fear 5
Anger 5
Sadness 6

Jumped to level 142 for the season this morning and should be in 143 by EOD.

FYI, Sadness needs to be at Level 6 to progress. I have Fear at Level 4, Anger at Level 2 and Disgust at Level 2. I did the first go round of them with the Clown (i.e., Don't Wake Jangles!). Then leveled Sadness to 6 and she and fear are on a joint quest together. My guess is that either the next task is "Clown Crisis" or maybe one or two more things before that. We are about 2.5 days from being able to welcome Joy. So I must be getting close to the time wall.

As for other characters, I am collecting the last 12 Prince of the Forest Ear Hats so he can go to Level 10 and then shot and mounted (errr, stored away). Emperor Palpatine is sitting at Level 7. Trying to get the last tokens for Bruno. But poor Mirabel is just sitting at Level 7. She will be there until Bruno is at Level 10. About half way between 147 and 148 on the Season Pass. So I should be able to get the Gopher soon. Will be interesting to see how difficult they make the Gopher's token collection.

FYI, Sadness needs to be at Level 6 to progress. I have Fear at Level 4, Anger at Level 2 and Disgust at Level 2. I did the first go round of them with the Clown (i.e., Don't Wake Jangles!). Then leveled Sadness to 6 and she and fear are on a joint quest together. My guess is that either the next task is "Clown Crisis" or maybe one or two more things before that. We are about 2.5 days from being able to welcome Joy. So I must be getting close to the time wall.

Sweet...I must be near you in game play. I'm on the second two hour task after the first battle.

Fear at 6
Anger at 5
Sadness at 6
Disgust at 3

I'm thinking if I can finish this event with Disgust,I'd be happy. Like I'd ever actually be able to complete an event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter