Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm looking at the Event Tab in the Season Pass menu. (There has to be an easier place to see it, but I don't know where it is.)

This chapter points are listed on the Chapter Progress Milestone menu.
I knew where the chapter points were and I figured that is where the total points would show as well. You even have to look at the specific task to see the total points 🤦‍♂️I'm at 85,974. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm feeling stupid....where do you see your total points? I'm at 56,063 coins...I could get Maurice now or try to get to 90k for Shan Yu. But I think I'd rather have Maurice.
I picked up Maurice who I missed when he came out! Go to the Event shop and you can see the total coins in top left corner I believe.

Last edited:
I would prefer it if they just made it points or coins... don't know why they make it confusing. As for rewards, my 90K level would get me Shan Yu or Grumpy. I think I prefer Maurice.

Here is something that always bugs my brain, though it is not something that is "wrong" with the game. I am glad to just have put Mulan back in storage (finished collecting for a random Khan win). Everytime I cycle through the characters to send them out on activities, my brain hiccups when I see "Mulan" and then I see "Fennec Shand". To me, they are one in the same since Ming-Na Wen voiced Mulan and plays this new(ish) SW character. OK. Random sharing over for now.

Here is something that always bugs my brain, though it is not something that is "wrong" with the game. I am glad to just have put Mulan back in storage (finished collecting for a random Khan win). Everytime I cycle through the characters to send them out on activities, my brain hiccups when I see "Mulan" and then I see "Fennec Shand". To me, they are one in the same since Ming-Na Wen voiced Mulan and plays this new(ish) SW character. OK. Random sharing over for now.
That's it... no more cookies before bed.

1,000,000% agreed. It's just silly and confusing to have both things.
It may be because there are different prizes for each type of currency, I think? I have no idea because I always just let the coins go to guns and I leave the points to expire, but I figure there are new players who needs some of this stuff.

It may be because there are different prizes for each type of currency, I think? I have no idea because I always just let the coins go to guns and I leave the points to expire, but I figure there are new players who needs some of this stuff.
The points aren't currency, though. The game uses points to unlock different shop items, in the event tasks for happiness and to determine if you get the crystal in each chapter. IMO, all of that can be done just as easy with one thing: Maleficent coins aka currency. Having two different "milestones," so to speak, seems weird. I've never really questioned it before, but knowing how many folks get confused over it...I'm questioning it now.

I passed 103k total points in the TC today with 72k total coins on the march to 90k for Gord.

Raya and Hercules collections are put away with all characters at 10. The 2 million magic plot of land is unlocked and decked out with Wreck-It Ralph attractions to get Gord tokens as fast as possible.

I don't disagree. That's why it's silly to have both. It should be one thing. But GL wants everyone to jump through hoops to collect all these things (happiness, gems, tokens, coins, points)...
I'm just thinking that, if they change the format, then they would have to increase the number of coins awarded. Players are selected items from both areas. Elminating one or the other would cut the potential prizes in half.

I'm just thinking that, if they change the format, then they would have to increase the number of coins awarded. Players are selected items from both areas. Elminating one or the other would cut the potential prizes in half.

Yep. Though, if go down to on metric (points or coins) and increase the payout, they can also reasonably increase the goal, too.

I got the 90k coins last night and immediately bought Gord. I'm still going to send folks out on the TC as I get cocoa, but it is no longer priority one for me. All the Event and Weekly Tasks are done...Time to focus on leveling. To that end, Miss Bianca and Faline are going to 10 now and will be done in the morning.

I do need to start focusing on Henry Jones, Sr. He's only at 3 and with Indy being the next update and event, I need him as high as possible.

Yep. Though, if go down to on metric (points or coins) and increase the payout, they can also reasonably increase the goal, too.

I got the 90k coins last night and immediately bought Gord. I'm still going to send folks out on the TC as I get cocoa, but it is no longer priority one for me. All the Event and Weekly Tasks are done...Time to focus on leveling. To that end, Miss Bianca and Faline are going to 10 now and will be done in the morning.

I do need to start focusing on Henry Jones, Sr. He's only at 3 and with Indy being the next update and event, I need him as high as possible.
Do you use speeds ups? Set an alarm? Spend money? Spend gems? I play VERY consistently except when I am sleeping and I only have 68K coins :(

Do you use speeds ups? Set an alarm? Spend money? Spend gems? I play VERY consistently except when I am sleeping and I only have 68K coins :(

Time skips...nope.

Alarms...nope, I sleep my normal time. Work a full time job. Went to two movies last week and to two theme parks on Sunday. Spend gems...nope.

I have the following runs every day (rough times): 7 am, 11 am, 3 pm, 7 pm, 11 pm. Some of those get screwed up based on what I'm doing, but generally, it's five a day with full teams at Level 10.

After I finished Chapters 1 and 2, I didn't stop collecting...I kept going. I knew I didn't have all the characters in Chapter 3 at 10, so that would hold me back a bit.

I also came in top five for the first two leaderboards and got coins for those. And I tap those little crows with a vengeance...and the haunted attractions.

Time skips...nope.

Alarms...nope, I sleep my normal time. Work a full time job. Went to two movies last week and to two theme parks on Sunday. Spend gems...nope.

I have the following runs every day (rough times): 7 am, 11 am, 3 pm, 7 pm, 11 pm. Some of those get screwed up based on what I'm doing, but generally, it's five a day with full teams at Level 10.

After I finished Chapters 1 and 2, I didn't stop collecting...I kept going. I knew I didn't have all the characters in Chapter 3 at 10, so that would hold me back a bit.

I also came in top five for the first two leaderboards and got coins for those. And I tap those little crows with a vengeance...and the haunted attractions.
Sigh. The only thing I don't do is the 7-11-3-7-11 schedule, though I feel like I check in hourly when time allows. I no longer work (or go to amusement parks) due to a rare headache disorder. I don't get it.

There's still 2 days to go.

I'm also lucky, right now, my husband is in school after work every day, so we're not adventuring anywhere. I can babysit this game to get what I want. At some point in the future, I won't need to/have to.

There's still 2 days to go.

I'm also lucky, right now, my husband is in school after work every day, so we're not adventuring anywhere. I can babysit this game to get what I want. At some point in the future, I won't need to/have to.
Well, I am glad you are enjoying the game. Sorry for my venting. I just get a little frustrated. This is along the lines of why I don't spend the money on the season pass. I wait until the end of the season to see if I am going to achieve all the levels. And I never have. So, I basically in my head say "screw off" when they offer the last minute purchase even though they try to entice me with a bunch of gems and a couple of other nuggets. I play the game to enjoy myself and I lose that a little when I cannot achieve all of the goals even when playing what feels like constantly. I shouldn't let it get to me. It's only a game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter