• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I only collected one more hat in Windows the past 48 hours so I had to spend 150 gems to get Indy. But, I felt it was less than I would spend on chests trying to win him later.

Well, I only collected one more hat in Windows the past 48 hours so I had to spend 150 gems to get Indy. But, I felt it was less than I would spend on chests trying to win him later.
I've been trying to level him up, but I have needed three whips to do so for the past three days. Not a single character has dropped one, with everyone available trying again and again. But I'm sure this isn't Gameloft messing with the odds at all. Not even a little.

Good move on spending the gems. At lest this way it was a guarantee, rather than try later in a chest that was only going to give you a decoration for the same gems.

We were away from home for the last few days, so I'm a little behind on the weekly tasks...still trucking along, though. Four left (three should be done today) and passed the second milestone in the Sand Whirls. Once I get the 250 happiness at 3, I'm done.

We were away from home for the last few days, so I'm a little behind on the weekly tasks...still trucking along, though. Four left (three should be done today) and passed the second milestone in the Sand Whirls. Once I get the 250 happiness at 3, I'm done.
Yep, Hit it yesterday, restocked on the it yesterday. Restocked all of the tokens, and packed the characters away. Back to leveling. There's no way I'm continuing on to compete for more meaningless items.

I wonder what a Mega-Event is.
Oh, that's just their term for a five character event, I think. Every season has ended with one.

First event is a Tower Event with previously released characters.
Second event is a Mini Event with three characters to get (one premium, two as milestones; think Indiana Jones).
Third event is a Mega Event with five characters to get (one premium four as milestones; think Inside Out).

Thanks for posting. They have an error in their patch notes. They state that Chapter 1 starts August 17th. But I am glad that the event is over on October 5th. I am starting a 14-day Panama Canal trip on the Disney Magic on October 5th. Hopefully I will be finished with the event before I get on the Magic.

Thanks for posting. They have an error in their patch notes. They state that Chapter 1 starts August 17th. But I am glad that the event is over on October 5th. I am starting a 14-day Panama Canal trip on the Disney Magic on October 5th. Hopefully I will be finished with the event before I get on the Magic.
Well that's embarassing for them.

And have a GREAT time (in case I forget as we get closer)!

I’ll be in the World the last 5 days of the event. I may need to start finding some motivation before the end of the it nears

Oh, and a Panama cruise sounds amazing! Its up there on my bucket list

I have so many characters ready for a 16- or 24-hour level...but I don't have any scrolls until the daily refresh, so I'm holding off on them. I've also been focusing on Turning Red characters in prep for the event on Thursday (no one is ready for a level right now).

Just got Emperor Palpatine and Gopher to 9. Anger is going to 7. I'll probably start Antonio and Alberto/Luca/Giulia/Machiavelli to 10 this morning with a scroll.

Used some of my 150k+ elixir to finish off Palpatine and Gopher before the next event starts. They were close anyway but I didn't want 24 hour level ups affecting the Aristocats start. Should be in pretty good shape, even though I haven't been playing as much as I used to.

Inside Out - Anger at 9 (need common tokens only), Joy 7, Disgust 8
Indy - Belloq 6, Indy 4, Senior 8, Sallah 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter