Disney Magic Kingdoms

That's where I was sometime yesterday. Didn't get any overnight. But given we still have several days, I am not concerned.

The parade drops the hat, too, and it's the only token I need the float can drop, so that's another way to get it. There's a long time to the end, like you said. I could just gem it and be done...but lots and lots of time left.

Hat drop was good overnight and just got the last one , so I only need one more Throne token and I will be done.

After the first hour task, there is a joint task with the Horned King and Taran. The Horned King needs to be at Level 2. So working on that now.

Still need 4 ear hats for Horned King, but I’m not worried. If all else fails, I have enough gems 😬
Spent the last couple of days, moving daughter into new apt., so I wasn’t really on track with refresh times.
Curious to know what players have as total days played. I think I started pretty close to the beginning, and there were a few times I used gems, when I missed a day, being in another country (the International Dateline really messes it up). I’m at 2604, which is about 7 years.

After leveling the Horned King to Level 2, you send him on an hour task with Taran. Once that is complete you will receive the "Thanks for playing" message and the event is over. I think this is one of the earliest times I have had an event complete (in a very long time). Now to start leveling everyone up.

After leveling the Horned King to Level 2, you send him on an hour task with Taran. Once that is complete you will receive the "Thanks for playing" message and the event is over. I think this is one of the earliest times I have had an event complete (in a very long time). Now to start leveling everyone up.
I just finished the second quest as well and was surprised to see the Thanks for Playing message

Still need 4 ear hats for Horned King, but I’m not worried. If all else fails, I have enough gems 😬
Spent the last couple of days, moving daughter into new apt., so I wasn’t really on track with refresh times.
Curious to know what players have as total days played. I think I started pretty close to the beginning, and there were a few times I used gems, when I missed a day, being in another country (the International Dateline really messes it up). I’m at 2604, which is about 7 years.
I almost 100% sure I was a day one player, but the ticker says only at 1,558 total days. I don't think that's right since I was playing during Update 12 FOR SURE. I remember playing The Lion King event on my phone in the airport coming home from a Disneyland trip.

Having 1,558 days would put me at about 4 years...and I was playing this game well before COVID happened. I call BS on the tracker. :D

For some reason, I can't recall how to determine how long I have been playing. I don't see anything on the splash screen and I looked through the game settings. What am I missing to determine how long I have been playing. I know I wasn't day 1 player, but I believe I was somewhere within the first year.

For some reason, I can't recall how to determine how long I have been playing. I don't see anything on the splash screen and I looked through the game settings. What am I missing to determine how long I have been playing. I know I wasn't day 1 player, but I believe I was somewhere within the first year.

I always forget where it is too...go to your calendar and it's in the upper left-hand corner.

I almost 100% sure I was a day one player, but the ticker says only at 1,558 total days. I don't think that's right since I was playing during Update 12 FOR SURE. I remember playing The Lion King event on my phone in the airport coming home from a Disneyland trip.

Having 1,558 days would put me at about 4 years...and I was playing this game well before COVID happened. I call BS on the tracker. :D
I think we just got the 5th anniversary hat? So if the game is five years old at this point, it would have started in 2018, which was two years before Covid in the US.

I always forget where it is too...go to your calendar and it's in the upper left-hand corner.
Thank you. That was soooo obvious. My total time played is 2,725. That is almost 7.5 years. Consecutive is 2106 days or about 5.8 years. I guess I must have missed one day almost 6 years ago.

I think we just got the 5th anniversary hat? So if the game is five years old at this point, it would have started in 2018, which was two years before Covid in the US.

I've got the Anniversary Hat Stand (Disneyland 60, I think) and that was first released in 2016, I think.

I've also found the 1st, 2nd, 6th and 7th hat stands in my kingdom. I for sure don't have the 4th or 5th.

Also, just got the Horned King...and started to level Ezra to 10.

I’m at 2,277 days played. Who knew? Not me! 🤣 Didn’t even realize there was a ticker until today. The more you know!

one hat left until the arrival of the king. Drops super improved out of nowhere and I am okee fine with it. Glad to have an easy event after the last one

Thank you. That was soooo obvious. My total time played is 2,725. That is almost 7.5 years. Consecutive is 2106 days or about 5.8 years. I guess I must have missed one day almost 6 years ago.
I think the game started on March 17, 2016, but the consecutive streak counter didn't start until like a year or two later. I'm also at 2,106 consecutive, and 2,737 total. I do know I waited like a month or two after the game came out before starting.

For the event, I have needed two ear hats for over a day now, but whatever.

I think the game started on March 17, 2016, but the consecutive streak counter didn't start until like a year or two later. I'm also at 2,106 consecutive, and 2,737 total. I do know I waited like a month or two after the game came out before starting.

For the event, I have needed two ear hats for over a day now, but whatever.
I'm at 2,422 total days and 2,109 consecutive. I know I took about two months off from the game about a year after I started, which is where the break happened. And I have all seven anniversary hat stands (they're in one spot in the Small World Zone).

I also finished the Black Cauldron event yesterday, which is easily the earliest I've ever finished an event (even with the time wall that prevented me from collecting for the Horned King for more than two days). I got absurdly lucky with Horned King drops, so I'm sure I'm due for a terrible run on whatever event is next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter