Disney Magic Kingdoms

My phone says 2336, which puts me at starting 6/9/2017. But that may be a re-install date on my phone. I remember that I started playing during the BATB event, which I believe was March 2017. Then my phone got too slow and I did not play for a while until I replaced it.

So, we're looking for a secret code for a prize? And it looks like we have a tower event mid-month based on the prize calendar?

Horned King got to Level 2 and he's doing a task with Taran. Gurgi is leveled to 4, Gus is done at 10. The Bride is now going to 4.

It's a Level-Up-A-Palooza! Lol...I'm such a dork. :D

Has anyone figured out what this "please enter the code from our social media" nonsense is? Should I be even the slightest bit concerned that I do not care?

Has anyone figured out what this "please enter the code from our social media" nonsense is? Should I be even the slightest bit concerned that I do not care?

You get a chest or something like that, IIRC. There's a letter on each of their social's and if you input that, you get the reward.

I was 100% expecting to get a splash page about the next update video as soon as The Black Cauldron event was done. I haven't seen it yet. :D

Got my last two non-Level 10 Soul characters going to 10 now (Moonwind and Joe) and I'll be on a leveling spree (12 characters ready to level) for the next week or two.

I managed to get the villain and complete the event :). I never did watch The Black Cauldron, but Season 2 of "Behind the Attraction" is out. The first episode is "Pirates of the Caribbean" and it's wonderful.

I managed to get the villain and complete the event :). I never did watch The Black Cauldron, but Season 2 of "Behind the Attraction" is out. The first episode is "Pirates of the Caribbean" and it's wonderful.
That's a great show. I really enjoyed Season 1. Never watched Black Cauldron either, but I might get around to it soon so I will know who these characters are.

Black Cauldron...I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it. It's a lesser-known Disney movie, but one I've always enjoyed.

I'm working on leveling now that we're in between events: Cruella, Penny, Joe and Moonwind are at 10, Mei Lee is going to 10 and other various characters are in the middle. And I've only got two weekly tasks left to finish; they should be done this morning.

I watched Black Cauldron several years ago. I listen to a podcast that reviewed/discussed ever Walt Disney Animated Studio movie in order. There is a lot of history with the making of this movie that is interesting. From what I recall, I enjoyed the movie. Definitely one of the darker animated movies Disney has ever done.

Got all the happiness from the lunchbox tappers, so I'm done with them. Tier 63 for the season right now...

Got all the happiness from the lunchbox tappers, so I'm done with them. Tier 63 for the season right now...
I was thinking the same thing. Time to restock the tokens and end the tappers. I really don't need to double my count to get the pointless chest.

I went ahead and did the 28 and got the pointless chest since I had few conflicts, and working on restocking. I think a second tapper event should be starting anytime now, or sometime today...?

I went ahead and did the 28 and got the pointless chest since I had few conflicts, and working on restocking. I think a second tapper event should be starting anytime now, or sometime today...?
It looks like we've still got three days of this current nonsense tapper.

It looks like we've still got three days of this current nonsense tapper.

Bright side is it's happiness for the season pass? Otherwise, I got nothin'...at least for me.

I did get the splash screen that the new video would be up on Friday the 10th. Meaning the download is likely next Tuesday and the TC/perm content start on Thursday.

First TC I'll be going for happiness only and not worrying about characters...there isn't anyone from an existing collection I need right now.

I'm not complaining, per se, but out of the 10 weekly tasks 4 are wish based (character or attraction), 2 are gather magic based and 1 Complete Dallies, 1 Parade based, 1 character activity based and 1 chest based. Seems like a super easy week for me.

I'm not complaining, per se, but out of the 10 weekly tasks 4 are wish based (character or attraction), 2 are gather magic based and 1 Complete Dallies, 1 Parade based, 1 character activity based and 1 chest based. Seems like a super easy week for me.
I finished my weeklies on Saturday night, which I’m pretty sure I’ve never done before. Just a weirdly easy set this week (again, not complaining either).

Hope everyone got the update AOK today. Merlin is out doing...something...and lots of folks are collecting his tokens. All weeklies are done and I'm just shy of Tier 75 for the season. Almost halfway to end.

Steadily leveling characters with no real rhyme or reason. I'm just going through my character book for everyone with a "!" over their heads.

Hope everyone got the update AOK today. Merlin is out doing...something...and lots of folks are collecting his tokens. All weeklies are done and I'm just shy of Tier 75 for the season. Almost halfway to end.

Steadily leveling characters with no real rhyme or reason. I'm just going through my character book for everyone with a "!" over their heads.
I'm coming up on Tier 74 myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter