Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just could not get hats to drop. Ended up with only 5. I did use gems to get Miss Piggy, since I had saved up to 1100, but it still made me mad to have to use them.
Next time when drops are this bad, I will complain to Gameloft. Maybe it helps.

After purchasing the maximum amount of 15 event enchantment tokens, the message is that they will next be available at the conclusion of the event. Yet somehow they never are. Why is that, Gameloft?

Looking at the patch notes:......for Aladdin they're adding Prince Achmed. Why add a character who's only in the film for about five minutes?! Marshmallow makes sense,at least.

For the same reason we have Gord, I suppose.
I’m honestly confused by so much. Who is actually following this Sword and the Stone content? By the time you get a character, the storyline is completely forgotten. I suppose if you know who these characters this could all be more exciting. I’m limping along on the characters they have released already and just don’t care. The new characters this time around are all a giant ***. Hank is a reward at some point, and I don’t have him, so I guess that’s a win. But the Season Pass stuff? I’m sure that FOMO will have me purchasing it but it just keeps getting less rewarding all around

I managed to get the last hat for Miss Piggy the last night before I went to sleep, but I have not gotten a hat since then to level her to 2. She is going to spend months leveling I believe. Even with enchanting the rides it’s level four that’s required.

You know what? I've been wondering lately just how much longer this game can last. When you've got events that are getting consistently harder to finish,storyline quests with increasingly difficult token quests and the introduction of characters that don't even have that big of an impact on the movie,the writing should start to appear on the wall.

You know what? I've been wondering lately just how much longer this game can last. When you've got events that are getting consistently harder to finish,storyline quests with increasingly difficult token quests and the introduction of characters that don't even have that big of an impact on the movie,the writing should start to appear on the wall.
Kinda where I am. Seems like the focus is on Dreamlight Valley and so be it. I’m just really questioning my sanity on sinking that much more cash into this game. It has become just a wee bit more onerous and a lot less enjoyable

I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Most Disney games end after 3-5 years. This year will be the 8th anniversary.

But if people keep spending money on Season Pass for obscure characters, then why not continue?

Don't forget the Season Pass ends tomorrow, despite Weekly events saying they end on Thursday.

Since I haven't been pushing for free Season Pass content, the last couple times, I was shocked to reach level 149 in my IOS game today. I don't have enough to get to 150 without gems, but Eilonwy appears to be in my future since it will be less than 50 gems to get her. I did do a Tower Challenge to get the Mickey 100 costume, and I did get to the 2nd milestone on one of those progression challenges, just to remind myself how much I hate progression challenges. Other than that I didn't do anything different, so I guess they made it easier in the course of regular game play?

My course of action for this TC? Those damned chests. I'll see if I can just save up the coins and spend them on those.

I saw something on IG about the upcoming season. Update 78 is the Tower Event. Update 79 appears to be a Mulan mini event. The one that has me shaking my head (and a lot of negative comments in the IG post) is Update 80 - Ice Age Mega Event. Yes, I know Disney purchased Fox Studio properties, which include Ice Age. There are still many more Disney and/or Pixar properties that they could easily add prior to going to the Fox Studio properties.

I saw something on IG about the upcoming season. Update 78 is the Tower Event. Update 79 appears to be a Mulan mini event. The one that has me shaking my head (and a lot of negative comments in the IG post) is Update 80 - Ice Age Mega Event. Yes, I know Disney purchased Fox Studio properties, which include Ice Age. There are still many more Disney and/or Pixar properties that they could easily add prior to going to the Fox Studio properties.
I don't understand that either. I know the same thing could be said about the Muppets (though Jim Henson sold the franchise to Disney as George Lucas did with Star Wars),but all the same,I don't consider Ice Age a part of Disney. Doesn't that belong to Dreamworks?

I also wonder what Walt would think about the company growing to the size it has.

I don't mind them expanding the scope of what characters they choose, but at its core, this is supposed to be a Disney Parks based game and there is no Ice Age representation in the Disney Parks, afaik, outside of pressed coins. The Muppets at least have their own WDW attraction and have been a big part of the parks for a while. Star Wars has its own land at WDW and DL. Heck, I'd take Marvel characters before Ice Age, given the existence of Avengers Campus.

I know they've gone outside Parks representation plenty of times, but it was usually for a tie-in to a recent Disney/Pixar film (Encanto, Soul, etc.) or to give us characters from a Disney classic (Rescuers, Black Cauldron, etc.). Ice Age is such a terrible choice.

I shouldn't even care about this, but Gameloft finally making the rest of the comfy costumes available brought a tiny amount of joy to me this afternoon (I missed Rapunzel and Merida when they were first available).

That joy was quickly erased when I saw that Sword in the Stone needs to be enchanted before Merlin and Wart can collect for the new character, which is absurd.

With the new update, a few of the Aladdin attractions are now enchantable. So start collecting the common genie lamp token. Now to just get the Aladdin enchantment tokens.

I shouldn't even care about this, but Gameloft finally making the rest of the comfy costumes available brought a tiny amount of joy to me this afternoon (I missed Rapunzel and Merida when they were first available).

That joy was quickly erased when I saw that Sword in the Stone needs to be enchanted before Merlin and Wart can collect for the new character, which is absurd.
I cannot say for certain, but as this is an older attraction, I wonder if they changed the enchantment requirement to match the newer ones with the inflated requirements? Or was this attraction just not enchantable before?

I cannot say for certain, but as this is an older attraction, I wonder if they changed the enchantment requirement to match the newer ones with the inflated requirements? Or was this attraction just not enchantable before?
They made this attraction enchantable when they introduced Wart, but the tokens have only been available via chests, which means relying on luck of the draw. I'm at 10 right now, and who knows how long it'll take me to get five more

They made this attraction enchantable when they introduced Wart, but the tokens have only been available via chests, which means relying on luck of the draw. I'm at 10 right now, and who knows how long it'll take me to get five more
I've needed 3 for far too long now... 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter