Disney Magic Kingdoms

Depending on how quickly some of you are progressing through the Mulan event, Ling will need to be at Level 5 before you hit the time wall.
Hit it this morning. Chien-Po is at 4, Ling at 5. My goal is to get them as far as possible ahead of Yao oppening.

Hit smack into the wall this morning too. Also in a lackluster lollygagger gold trophy bracket again, where it appears I’ll come out in first. Glad to see it. I’ll be in the World the next two days, and won’t be on the game too much

Hit smack into the wall this morning too. Also in a lackluster lollygagger gold trophy bracket again, where it appears I’ll come out in first. Glad to see it. I’ll be in the World the next two days, and won’t be on the game too much
Bring your umbrella...it's been raining almost nonstop here for the last two days. Otherwise, have fun!!

Hit the timewall last night. Glad the sun is back! Decided to drive out and spend this day off in St. Petersburg.

Hitting the time wall with FIVE DAYS to wait is absurd. At least I can spend the next few days focusing on finishing off some other collections. I’m collecting for Marie to go to Level 10 and all the other Aristocats are just waiting to be leveled. Horned King is collecting for 10, Eilonwy is collecting for 9 and the other three are waiting to go up to 10. My Muppets are still hanging around at 6 (except Kermit who is at 8 with enough tokens to go to 10).

Decided to start Taran and Fflewddur to 10...they'll be done by early afternoon. Both Ling and Chien-Po are ready for their next levels. All but one event task is done; all but one weekly is done.

I'm going to play the next update, but I'm really not enthusiastic about Ice Age...

I'm usually not 1-2 whole days behind on these events, but I guess having to save up currency for the attraction and then build the attraction got me way behind some others here in this event; I just started a 12-hour task which I am guessing will be the final task before the timewall? I have both characters at 5 though and just going to hold off and save more currency for now since I assume I am way behind in currency because of the attraction as well. But should still be on pace overall it seems.

I'm usually not 1-2 whole days behind on these events, but I guess having to save up currency for the attraction and then build the attraction got me way behind some others here in this event; I just started a 12-hour task which I am guessing will be the final task before the timewall? I have both characters at 5 though and just going to hold off and save more currency for now since I assume I am way behind in currency because of the attraction as well. But should still be on pace overall it seems.
Yeah, as best I can tell, if you already had the attraction you basically skipped ahead two days in the event. And I'm in the same boat, character-wise. I'm not leveling up Ling beyond 5, because I imagine Yao will require a ton of currency.

I just read on Reddit that somebody mentioned on another site, that Yao will be 15,000EC. I hope that is just somebody’s wild guess.

Last edited:
I tried to do a search to see what would be required for Yao, but I couldn't find anything. I am guessing Reddit got updated after I searched. I am stopping with levelling up Ling since to get him to 6 would cost 7,000 EC. If the Reddit post is accurate about needing 15K EC, then I should be ok in 3 days. Chen-Po only requires 250 EC to upgrade to 6. So I may do him. But I also don't want to have any conflicts of tokens.

So that yellow ribbon chest….I guess I had the bar set really low for it. Thought I’d get a scrap of fabric or something. Nope! 75 gems. I’ll take that gladly as a reward more often, developers

I tried to do a search to see what would be required for Yao, but I couldn't find anything. I am guessing Reddit got updated after I searched. I am stopping with levelling up Ling since to get him to 6 would cost 7,000 EC. If the Reddit post is accurate about needing 15K EC, then I should be ok in 3 days. Chen-Po only requires 250 EC to upgrade to 6. So I may do him. But I also don't want to have any conflicts of tokens.
I‘m also stopping at leveling Ling and Chen-Po. I’m at about 7400 EC right now, so I will just keep grinding away. But with 9 days left on the event, should be plenty of time to get Yao once he’s available.

I think I'm just going to collect tokens for them and wait it out so there are no conflicts with Yao. That means I have characters to upgrade the minute Yao is welcomed. Sir Ector is ready for 7 now, Wart is ready for 10, Eilonwy/Swedish Chef for 8, Animal for 7 and Kermit for 9. If I had someone else ready for 10, I'd level them and Wart at the same time with a scroll. Oh well. :)

And per usual, the drops for Yao will be horrible. First 4 hr collection and got 0 on fish and 0 on ears. I do have the EC though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just came here to check on everyone else’s progress. Woke up this morning to find I now have 3 fish and 2 hats. Sent everyone out on missions by that time, and forgot to tuck away other characters on difficult token tasks. Ah well….will tuck them away later.

On a side note, finally leveling Indy up to level 10 today. Woot! Admittedly, it’s because I got tired of seeing his tokens still popping up and I broke down and got the remaining 4 tokens needed in the shop. Now I’m down to the 2 Cauldron ones, 1 Sword one, all of the Muppets still, and Dr Facilier (who I got in a chest a few weeks ago. Not too bad…and they can all wait until I’m ready to collect their tokens again to get them levelled up

Thank you Jason V for mentioning float. I hadn’t even noticed that. I put it in now. I’m at 4 fish and 2 ears, but that’s what I was at when I went to bed last night. I also sent everyone home that wasn't collecting for this event specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter