Disney Magic November 10th, 2019 Very MerryTime Cruise

We just signed up for this cruise and are interested in the FE if it’s not too late.
1.Name on Group -
2. Cabin # -
3. # in Cabin -
4. # of Kids in Cabin (for special FE gifts)-
5. age of kids at sailing -
6. Favorite Character
7. Pin Trader? Yes or No -
8. Allergies / Notes -
9. Favorite colors

Last edited:

Hope I do this right!
1. Cabin 8602
As long as we end up with 10 post for your account, I can send you a PM with a link to the Spreadsheet, and we'll make sure all the information is in after that. Like I said this is the first time I've tried to do it this way too.

I think that’s 10 posts. But I’ve, obviously, lost count more than once!
You made it to 10. Awesome! I am sending you a PM with a link to the spreadsheet. It is a live google dock, so you will be able to see any updates as I make them. I am leaving the group open for late comers. That has a 2 fold benefit. Much like it allowed you to find a group at a late join time, it is making the same opportunity for others. Also, there are only 3 cabins currently. by leaving it open, this gives the group chance to fill up a bit more so you will have more cabins to exchange with. When we get closer I will allow you (all of you as a group) to decide when to say close it up.
Check you PM for a message from me.
~Tink~

Happy Monday everyone! We have 4 more Mondays!!!😲
And without any hesitations, here is this weeks
Monday Forget Me Nots.

First let me start by asking a question. How many of you look like this 🙄 or 😲 or 🥴 or 😱 or 🙃 or 😭 or 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ in prep mode currently. If you raised your hand for any of them, take a deep breath and remember that planning is supposed to be HALF the fun, not ALL the anxiety. Even though I technically am now a "Retired" Home School mom, I never agreed to stop teaching. So, I am going to step into teacher mode for a minute. We are going to let P = Planning, C = cruise, and F = Fun (oh, and we can not forget S = stress). In a balanced equation, 1/2 P + 1/2 C = 1F. Now if you try to add -1SP + 1/2 C it will not = 1F. The result will be -1SP + 1/2 C = -1/2 F. If I lost you with all of the algebra 🤓, basically, what I am saying is don't let yourself get so stressed with your planning and packing that it takes away from the fun of anticipation, and the fun of the vacation.

So, as if I didn't confuse you enough with vacation planning algebra I am sure you are wondering what does all this have to do with your Forget Me Not's?????

Well, I don't want anyone to loose sight of why we are all here. Sure we may come from different backgrounds, and different parts of the country (heck even different parts of Texas where the football team or college team you support could create a strong difference in opinions), and different ideas of what a vacation means to us, but one thing we all have in common is a strong enough love for Disney, and a desire to enjoy time with our family (what ever family means for you) that we booked a Disney Cruise.

To help everyone take a moment to refocus, I am going to have a Forget Me Not list that is contrary to all my previous ones. I have 3 more weeks after this to get in last minute reminders. This week, I want you to imagine that I am telling you today that the ship is here, and it is time to go. I am not trying to bring you to maximum level stress, instead, I am going to list the bare minimum that you could probably grab in just a few minutes, and be out the door and on the way to the ship for a cruise of a life time.
Here goes, the bare bones, must haves, to enjoy your cruise:

Family and friends that you are sailing with
Swim suit
A dress for the girls, and pants for the guys so you are set for dinner
A change of clothes and shoes so you are not always in your swim suit and flip flops or dinner attire
Your Disney side
Everyone's boarding documents (if you already did the online check in, it is just a printed copy of your signature forms)
and Your photo ID and passport.

Everything else is just extra. With these 8 things, you are set for fun.

The theme for today is, Take a deep breath, Refocus, and Remember all the fun we are going to have in just over a month!!!!!

~Tink~

e.mc2.JPG

Hi! We are sailing Nov 10th as well and would love to know how to join the FE! Please let me know what to do. Thanks!
Hi Kbrenn13 and welcome to the group. I will give you a fancy welcome in a bit, but because the FE group has set the cut off date for sign ups at the 10th, we need to get you signed up toot sweet (which by the way, little trivia, that phrase got its origin from Chitty Chitty Bang Ban ).
The questions for the spreadsheet are typically done via PM, but, to send you a PM, you would have had to already made 10 posts. I am not sure how far back you have read the posts, but one of the participants before you joined on their first post also, so I had them answer the questions as their 10 posts, then I was able to add them into the FE group PM conversation. So, I am going to finish off with a full welcome. Then I want you to go straight to the next post and start answering the questions. The trick is, only answer one question per post so that you reach 10 posts by the end. I will let the group know there is one more cabin adding. You need to start answering though so they know you are serious about wanting to join.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

~Tink~

Hi! We are sailing Nov 10th as well and would love to know how to join the FE! Please let me know what to do. Thanks!
1.Name on Group -
2. Cabin # - (you can tell me this later if you would prefer not having this out for all to see)
3. # in Cabin -
4. # of Kids in Cabin (for special FE gifts)-
5. age of kids at sailing -
6. Favorite Character
7. Pin Trader? Yes or No -
8. Allergies / Notes -
9. Favorite colors

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter