Disney mattresses

Sammie said:
all the Deluxe resort mattresses are Encore Plush except for the Grand Floridian and they are Pillowtop.

The CL rooms might be pillowtop but regular rooms are Encore Plush

Well, you just solved a mystery for us. We have always slept great at WDW except for our last trip which DH and I were both miserable the whole time and could not get comfortable. I hardly slept all week. It was our first time at GF. We were worried maybe they had changed to a different mattress at all the resorts. Good to know it is just GF. Of course now we have the problem that GF is DD's favorite hotel anywhere in the world. This makes me really want to go back to the Poly or WL

Just bought the Heavenly Bed! Thx for tips....Nordstrom Anniversaryn sale! Now trying to find the heavy weight duvet insert no longer available at Disney! Anyone have the heavenly bed down blanket? Looking for a heavy blanket.......love that feel. Any suggestions for one are appreciated. Thx

Just bought the Heavenly Bed! Thx for tips....Nordstrom Anniversaryn sale! Now trying to find the heavy weight duvet insert no longer available at Disney! Anyone have the heavenly bed down blanket? Looking for a heavy blanket.......love that feel. Any suggestions for one are appreciated. Thx

The down blanket is available on Nordstrom's website for $260.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter