Disney Mega Ship named! The Disney Adventure!

BTW This is the ship that was incomplete and the original owners couldn’t finish and Disney bought it, not the next ship in the Triton Class (Wish and Treasure).

Hoping for a serious tie-in with Society of Explorers and Adventurers given the presence of the IP in Hong Kong and especially Tokyo.
Would be nice to see one-ways between the parks.

I’m thinking it would be difficult to consider it the same class since all the restaurants and entertainment areas are in different areas and different sizes. One map should cover all three ships with different names for the venue but same function for same locations.

I’m thinking it would be difficult to consider it the same class since all the restaurants and entertainment areas are in different areas and different sizes. One map should cover all three ships with different names for the venue but same function for same locations.
The Disney Adventure is not the same class as the Wish and Treasure. DCL did announce plans a few years ago for a third ship in the same class as Wish/Treasure but has not said anything specific about it.

The Disney Adventure is not the same class as the Wish and Treasure. DCL did announce plans a few years ago for a third ship in the same class as Wish/Treasure but has not said anything specific about it.
Yes, I agree. That’s what I was trying to say to those whom were saying it should be addressed as the same class because of it’s timeline as the original three. I’m not a good writer though. I had an auto accident with brain damage 35 years ago, so perhaps I wrote badly again.

So so excited about this! A completely new ship and new itineraries! Can't wait!!!

Very excited about what the food offerings will be like as well! So looking forward to this and hoping that we'll be able to combine this cruise with a trip to Tokyo Disney too!!

So many potential countries high up on my bucket list....Thailand, Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, Indonesia!

Very excited, looking forward to more information about this ship and hoping that it comes earlier rather than later in 2025.

I'm currently feeling a bit "Disneyed out" from WDW and am thinking of taking a long break from WDW after my next planned trip in 2024, so a cruise in 2025 sounds like a nice change of pace.

(I live in Singapore so it is highly likely that I will be trying to cruise on this ship as long as the price isn't too astronomical...)

The possible routes are definitely more interesting to me. I am from Europe so European sailings are not that special to me. And I'm not a beach person, so a lot of Caribbean destinations are not for me.

Excited about Asia, a little worried about the size of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter