Disney Memories

When was your first Disney trip? in 2000, christmas time, December 9th-23rd. I was 8 so that would have been... yr 4 or 3rd grade

What do you remember? all i remember is loads of crowds and going to universal (and developing a fear of dinosaurs after riding BTTF...)

Are there any rides that have been taken down since your first trip? yup :p

Which ones? uh... i think it's Tarzan, AE, that Lion King show in fantasyland, IASW was updated, Food Rocks! (i think that's the show where Soarin' is now), JII was updated, ERDT isnow being updated, the LS is now the SWN&F, part of the Backlot Tour was changed to add LMA (how i miss the houses), FLITS is now Wishes and i think that's it

Do you remember them? i don't remember most of them but i remember the houses :sad: they're sadly missed

omg 1997 was ten years ago...omg i feel old (not that i really am but omg i have been alive for almost two decades ....wow)

so anyway yah my first trip was in 1991 and i was way to young to rember anything but i do see videos from then and i was cute and i danced a lot but thats all really lol

E.T. has been taken down and repleced with that complete diarrhea Stitch ride. Wish I could have ridden on E.T...
The Skyway is gone now, but I don't remember that.
The Submarine Ride... was it taken down before I went, or after? My dad tried the same ride in Disney Land before I was born. He thought it was too cool... until he actually got in it, went under, and saw the plastic fish... ;)

It wasn't E.T. It was Ailen Encounter. That ride scared the hell out of me.

When was your first Disney trip? Sept. 2000 (to Disneyland)

What do you remember? Um... I remember standing outside of Splash Mountain, lol... just like, the area around it. And I remember that restaurant in New Orleans Square, or whatever its called. I loved that place. XD Oh, and I remember spending an extra day at Disneyland when we were supposed to be going to LegoLand. :p

Are there any rides that have been taken down since your first trip? Um, I don't think so.

Do you remember them? No. o_O

i remember my first trip it was in 2001

my mom had told me and my brother that we were going to san antonio for a week so we went to san antonio then the next morning my mom woke us up at 4 am and told us that were going to the airport to go to disneyworld i didnt believe her at first and we spent like 20 minutes arguing about it and thats my first trip to diseny

I was in the 3rd Grade when we went to our first trip to Disney, not exactly sure what year that was, I'm a Senior now, you do the math (I'm horrible at it). I don't remember much, except that we stayed at All Star Music. I remember the piano pool there and the way the room looked, but not much else. I know that we went to Discovery Island, and that was replaced with Animal Kingdom. We also went to River Country, which is closed now too.

When was your first Disney trip? 1993. I was one...

What do you remember? No way..that'd be kind weird if I did

Are there any rides that have been taken down since your first trip? Beats me
Which ones? :confused3
Do you remember them?:confused3

When was your first Disney trip? Early April '91...I was just over 3 months old

What do you remember? Nothing but we do have a whole bunch of tapes. My favorite part was at the character breakfast when Chip and Dale called my aunts gay after they tried to set them up with these 2 guys and they declined.

Are there any rides that have been taken down since your first trip? Yes

Which ones? A bunch but I can't remember a ton off the top of my head

Do you remember them? Not from my first trip but from other ones since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter