Disney memory maker and race photos

UK_Disney_Dopey_Hopeful

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

Im sure many of you have had experience linking race photos to a memory maker, so im just looking for advise on how this is done. im concerned i may have screwed up

So (bare with me for this!).... on registration day i open up the My disney experience account that is registered to my personal email (Call this account 1). After a few scares (For some reason on my laptop it kept failing before asking for payment, but my iphone worked!) i was regsitered!. YEY!.

The next day i went to my local Travel agent and explained what i wanted to book "Holiday" wise (Not really a holiday running Dopey, but thats debatable LOL!).

She recommended that because i have an actual family holiday planned for 2022 with a Disney hotel and park reservations already booked to email account 1, i should set up a second My disney experience, save any confusion should January not happen for me (UK resident so still no guarantee i can make FL!)

Anyway, no issues, i have a work email address, so i set up a new my Disney experience account. link my holiday reference number and i have my POP hotel reservation linked and all my parks booked.

However..... my race (Dopey package) was booked with account 1. My family holiday in November which also has a memory maker is account 1. My package holiday i have whilst travelling for the event is account 2.

how will i be able to make sure i get my race photos linked to the right account without disrupting the memory maker were due to use in November 2022.

Is there a simple process to link memory maker and bib number?

Sorry for the long winded question, im just concerned i may lose either my race photos or my family holiday memory maker!

Hey guys,

Im sure many of you have had experience linking race photos to a memory maker, so im just looking for advise on how this is done. im concerned i may have screwed up

So (bare with me for this!).... on registration day i open up the My disney experience account that is registered to my personal email (Call this account 1). After a few scares (For some reason on my laptop it kept failing before asking for payment, but my iphone worked!) i was regsitered!. YEY!.

The next day i went to my local Travel agent and explained what i wanted to book "Holiday" wise (Not really a holiday running Dopey, but thats debatable LOL!).

She recommended that because i have an actual family holiday planned for 2022 with a Disney hotel and park reservations already booked to email account 1, i should set up a second My disney experience, save any confusion should January not happen for me (UK resident so still no guarantee i can make FL!)

Anyway, no issues, i have a work email address, so i set up a new my Disney experience account. link my holiday reference number and i have my POP hotel reservation linked and all my parks booked.

However..... my race (Dopey package) was booked with account 1. My family holiday in November which also has a memory maker is account 1. My package holiday i have whilst travelling for the event is account 2.

how will i be able to make sure i get my race photos linked to the right account without disrupting the memory maker were due to use in November 2022.

Is there a simple process to link memory maker and bib number?

Sorry for the long winded question, im just concerned i may lose either my race photos or my family holiday memory maker!

It won't be a problem. At least if the process is similar to past years. The photos don't automatically link. You go to "add photos" from whatever MDE account you want to use. They give you a prefix # specific to the race and then your bib number is typed in after the race prefix. Then all the photos linked to that bib attach to your MDE account photopass.

Last edited:
It won't be a problem. At least if the process is similar to past years. The photos don't automatically link. You go to "add photos" from whatever MDE account you want to use. They give you a prefix # specific to the race and then your bib number is typed in after the race prefix. Then all the photos linked to that bib attach to your MDW account photopass.

Thank you so much! i was really worried i had messed it all up!

Do you know when Disney give you this prefix. will it be when you pick the items up at the Expo?

(Sorry but im a newbie to all this and it doesn't help being useless with tech!)

It’s usually on the back of your bib as well as in all the information you get.
Also, you don’t need more than one Disney account. I have only one, and it has three vacations booked in it right now. 1. 50th Anniversary week, 2. Wine and Dine race week(end), 3. Marathon Week(end). Three different resorts, two different sets of park reservations (I have to make Jan park reservations after renewing AP), and so far, one set of restaurant reservations because only one is within the 60 day window. Memory Maker is included for first two trips with APs. Fingers crossed that they will keep MM with APs for January when we renew as they have been in the past.

A question for the hive.

I had MM for my last Disney Race but can't remember if it was automatic or I had to do something to get my race photos in there. If I registered using the same account as MDE will it be automatic? How about my wife who registered using her account and she is a friend and family in mine?

A question for the hive.

I had MM for my last Disney Race but can't remember if it was automatic or I had to do something to get my race photos in there. If I registered using the same account as MDE will it be automatic? How about my wife who registered using her account and she is a friend and family in mine?

‘It’s not automatic. You have to enter a code for each race/challenge with your bib number into MM/MDE to associate the photos. The codes are generally printed on the back of the bib. Here’s what the bib instructions looked like in 2020:

BFBB1525-6635-4768-88D1-DD0E420E1820.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter