disney movie reward codes to trade

I've got two Doc McStuffins DVD codes to trade, 75 points each.
Both qualify for the promo DMR is currently running (enter 3 codes by 3/31 get a free DVD), so you'd only need one more code for the free DVD.

Just looking for a title that I don't already own worth the equivalent 150 pts. Is that something we do on this thread? First time visiting. :)

Thanks![/QUOTE

If you are interested I have Monsters University bluray code for trade. Worth 150 points for your two Doc McStuffins codes

they are worth 5 pts each... i just started this too i am really close to getting a movie for my little sister so i was hoping we could trade but that is up to you!!
I've only been doing this a month and have not been able to play the facebook game. So are the codes worth the same amount of points as regular dvd points?

I've got two Doc McStuffins DVD codes to trade, 75 points each.
Both qualify for the promo DMR is currently running (enter 3 codes by 3/31 get a free DVD), so you'd only need one more code for the free DVD.

Just looking for a title that I don't already own worth the equivalent 150 pts. Is that something we do on this thread? First time visiting. :)

Thanks!

I have Monsters University bluray worth 150 if you still want to trade your two Doc McStuffins codes

I've only been doing this a month and have not been able to play the facebook game. So are the codes worth the same amount of points as regular dvd points?
they r worth 5 pts each i was really hoping i could get the monsters university and give u the 2 codes i have but that is up to you

they are worth 5 pts each... i just started this too i am really close to getting a movie for my little sister so i was hoping we could trade but that is up to you!!

Sorry but i have to pass. If it was a code equivalent to the ones i have I would.

I have Monsters University bluray worth 150 if you still want to trade your two Doc McStuffins codes

Monsters University is one of the 12 Disney DVDs we own, so I've already got that registered to my DMR account. Thanks for offering, though! :)

I have a code from the Blu-Ray DVD combo pack of African Cats worth 150 points that I would like to trade. PM me if you have a code of equal value.

Jeez, that sucks! Maybe you can send an e-mail to DMR and see if they will honor your purchase and convert the UK points to US points. What I'm actually more worried about in your case is the fact that UK DVDs will not play on Region 1 DVD players (you can download VLC on your computer to bypass all the region-locking, though).

Sorry I just saw this reply to my message, I actually kind of forgot about this post (until I was redeeming some new points haha). I think I will try emailing them, thanks. And luckily, the discs work just fine... as soon as I noticed, I double checked on the packaging and with a quick google search (and of course, actually playing them in our playstation!). Seems that all the discs included in both box sets are all able to play worldwide.

Thanks for your reply!

I went through all of our Disney movies and enter the codes for the ones for which I have the paper insert. But for the rest (I guess we tossed them?), am I out of luck? No one can give me a code that they've already used correct? It has to come from someone who bought the movie but never used the code, correct? If not, I can share the codes for:

101 Dalmations
Cars 2
Cinderella
Lion King
Up

If it matters, I need:
Cars
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Pixar Short Films
Tinker Bell
All but Cars say they are eligible. I just don't have the inserts.

Finally, I assume that even though Disney bought LucasFilms the Indiana Jones movies aren't eligible?

Thanks in advance!!!

You are correct in that the codes can't have already been used. As for the Indiana Jones thing, I don't know if they have added it to their movie rewards collection, but I suspect not.

Hi Everyone!

I have the following DMR codes for trade:
  • Wreck It Ralph 2-Disc Blu-ray (150 points)
I am looking for any of the following DMR codes in exchange:
  • Alice in Wonderland (2010) 3D Blu-ray
  • Bedtime Stories 3-disc Blu-ray
  • Cars Toons: Maters Tall Tales (Blu-ray collector's set)
  • A Christmas Carol 3D Blu-ray
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 3-disc Blu-ray
  • Frankenweenie 3D Blu-ray
  • Mars Needs Moms 3D Blu-ray
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol Blu-ray
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3 (Pirate Collection)
  • Race to Witch Mountain 3-disc Blu-ray
  • Robin Hood Blu-ray
  • Sword in the Stone Blu-ray
  • Tigger Movie (DVD that came with digital copy)
  • Tron:Legacy / Tron:Original 5-disc Combo Pack Blu-ray
  • Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year Blu-ray

Please PM me if we can work out a deal. :)

Thank you!

Have a 75-pt Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check-up DVD code to trade.

Feel free to PM me if you have a comparable code. Thank you!

I have the following I am wanting to trade for DMR I do not have

Planes dvd (100) GONE
Lone Ranger Blu-ray (150) GONE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter