Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
How do the coupons for Shop Disney Work? It says Up to $25 off (and other options)? Anyone know if this is a better deal - pointwise- than a giftcard?

cari12

DIS Veteran
We had some convo in this thread last month about the new gift card options & the lowest gift card option at the time was $50. I’m on the site today and see they have added a $10 gift card option for 1100 points.
Missed the initial convo but I see today they have $5 e-gift cards. The problem with those is you can't consolidate them onto one physical card to take with you on vacation (via disneygiftcard.com). I have tried this twice and it failed - the e-gift loaded to the card then later disappeared from the total. The e-gift card then becomes useless as it thinks it's been used. Essentially the funds disappeared.

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
Missed the initial convo but I see today they have $5 e-gift cards. The problem with those is you can't consolidate them onto one physical card to take with you on vacation (via disneygiftcard.com). I have tried this twice and it failed - the e-gift loaded to the card then later disappeared from the total. The e-gift card then becomes useless as it thinks it's been used. Essentially the funds disappeared.

I combined mine at not problem at all

cteddiesgirl

<font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair
Really not liking the new site and new "rewards". I have no interest in movie tickets as I rarely go to the theaters. Not into trinkets, artwork and printable stuff. The gift cards seem to be to somewhat resistant to combining with other cards, so I won't want those until I hear of no more problems. Apparently the shop discounts have to be used all at one time and by a certain date. I rarely shop at Disney.com and I don't have a store anywhere near me.
I only ever redeemed for dvds because that's all I really wanted. Now those are completely gone. I could never save up for anything big because they deleted a ton of my points because they were too "old". So there's no point anymore in this program for me. :(

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.