Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Has anyone submitted movie tickets recently?
I did yesterday and called today because it was reflecting on my account that they were pending for points.
Customer service let me know that on their side they were not showing either and to re submit using her directions.
I did, and still doesn't show they are pending on my side.
I haven't called customer service again but I will tomorrow. Give it some time to process.

My question is has any submitted tickets recently? How did your experience vary? Has anyone else had this problem?
I understand it shows it takes a few weeks for the points to reflect on your account as there is someone that screens the pictures of the tickets to ensure validity.

TIA ! *I am only 18 points away from my 4th $10 GC towards our Sept trip so I am really trying to get this handled soon!*

I submitted a ticket for Planes:Fire & Rescue on 7/21, points show credited to my account as of 7/24.

I submitted a ticket for Planes:Fire & Rescue on 7/21, points show credited to my account as of 7/24.

thank you, hoping things get ironed out soon, it still doesnt show the re submitted tickets are pending .... ugh

Has anyone submitted movie tickets recently?
I did yesterday and called today because it was reflecting on my account that they were pending for points.
Customer service let me know that on their side they were not showing either and to re submit using her directions.
I did, and still doesn't show they are pending on my side.
I haven't called customer service again but I will tomorrow. Give it some time to process.

My question is has any submitted tickets recently? How did your experience vary? Has anyone else had this problem?
I understand it shows it takes a few weeks for the points to reflect on your account as there is someone that screens the pictures of the tickets to ensure validity.

TIA ! *I am only 18 points away from my 4th $10 GC towards our Sept trip so I am really trying to get this handled soon!*

I submitted my Planes: Fire and Rescue ticket image on Sunday July 27th, and the points were credited on Wednesday, July 31.

I have submitted twice now, and they are saying it is not showing in their system that I have submitted anything. :furious:

calling later to trouble shoot some more with customer service. :worried:

Enter "WITCH" in the Magic Code box on DMR for an additional entry into the Summer Splash Giveaway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter