Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

It’s not back for me, I check daily and haven’t seen a card since late August so not sure if it’s just something wrong with my account or what and I’m sorry for cluttering up the thread with a DMI related comment, I’m sure its super hard for people to decide to either read it or just skip past it 🙄

Can you see the Mickey card via this direct link? https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/reward/566367

Also, I have a suggestion for the mods/people who run this wonderful site/board. Would it be possible to have one thread that is supposed to be/almost exclusively for bonus codes and trouble shooting bonus codes and another thread for questions/comments about rewards in general? Another idea which may be easier is to rename this thread to cover everything related to Disney Movie Insiders (not just bonus codes), since that is how people already use the thread.
It's not the mods/people who run this site/board who take care of the threads unless, of course, there is something posted that breaks the DIS rules. Then they would pop onboard and try to control the situation or take down the comment. Someone started this thread as a way to help others and pass on information. They would have to report a post that breaks the DIS rules before they could do anything about a post.
If it bothers you as much as it seems it may, you could always start your own thread, one just for codes only, however it would be the same as what I said above. If someone chooses to post something other than a code, you would have very little recourse.
Sorry.

It’s not back for me, I check daily and haven’t seen a card since late August so not sure if it’s just something wrong with my account or what and I’m sorry for cluttering up the thread with a DMI related comment, I’m sure its super hard for people to decide to either read it or just skip past it 🙄
As the guy who started the other thread, feel free to post gift card comments or i formation on that one.

Also, I have a suggestion for the mods/people who run this wonderful site/board. Would it be possible to have one thread that is supposed to be/almost exclusively for bonus codes and trouble shooting bonus codes and another thread for questions/comments about rewards in general? Another idea which may be easier is to rename this thread to cover everything related to Disney Movie Insiders (not just bonus codes), since that is how people already use the thread.
There are 2 threads already going. This thread under Disney Rewards Programs and the other thread is under Budget Board. So folks who are only looking under one and not the other, still have a chance to find the bonus codes. (Thanks to all who post the bonus codes!) Any additional threads might be too much.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter