Disney Music Cd

tekpc2k2

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be visiting DISNEY soon. I want to create a cd on my computer with just disney music. I was wondering what music you all think I should add to this cd. I want to add music from movies,rides, etc. I want to do a 2 cd thing, so please mention as many songs as you can. C'mon people lets get creative now.:earsboy:

Go to your music site...Iuse Kazaa and Winmx. Just search for "disney music, " disney mix, be creative. You'll get tons of songs to come up and you can siphen through them and pick the ones you prefer. I do this all the time for my kids.

I'm going to be doing same. Have been using Audiogalaxy to supplement my own Disney Collection. Some I know I will be using are:

Recording of Opening of Disney World
Grim Grinning Ghosts (performed by Bare Naked Ladies from Music from the Parks CD)
Mickey Mouse March by Disney Band (on same album)
Part of Your World (by Olivia Newton John)
Some of the selections from Michael Crawford's Disney Album
Selections from Craig and Co. at Toontown (Some great kid music with Disney Characters - great for the drive)
Gene Simmons singing When You Wish Upon a Star (from his solo KISS album)
Stay Awake (on Harry Connick Jrs. New Album as well as Supercalifragilistic)
Remember the Magic (as the last song)

I'd love to hear more suggestions.

Cris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter