disney music

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Is there a site that just plays Disney park music all day? What do you guys use and is it free? Thanks!:confused3

Have Fun!! I listen all the time. Dh thinks I am crazy. (but there may be other reasons for that:lmao:)

Me!!!! I am counting!!! We are going in 8 days:cool1: Listen at 8:05am and you will hear the rope drop ceremony at mk. It is a great way to begin your day.

I like Dtuneslive.com. They have several different streams (I listen to "Theme Park Music," "Full Attraction Audio," "Background Area Music" and "Request Play").

this isn't really a radio site, but mousebits.com has more rare music from the Disney Parks, such as the monorail speech, ride-audio, etc...it's full of goodies. I'm sure you'll find park-music there too. It's for all the Disney Parks, not just WDW! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter