disney music

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
does anyone listen to pandora? if so what disney stations are good?
or anyother disney stations

Walt Disney Records has a few good playlists on Spotify. Avoid iHeart Radio unless you want to hear the same 4 songs over and over, but Pandora has a nice selection as well.

Walt Disney Records has a few good playlists on Spotify. Avoid iHeart Radio unless you want to hear the same 4 songs over and over, but Pandora has a nice selection as well.
hmmm, i will have to check out spotify, thank you....
not a fan of iheart either thanks

But isn't iHeart Radio intended to stream other formats and not really for playlists? Wait for Live365 to come back online. I just hope they return with the same awesome broadcasters as before. Those guys had their acts together!

In Pandora search the tiki tiki room. It plays all disney music and disney park theme music. My daughters love the channel.

But isn't iHeart Radio intended to stream other formats and not really for playlists? Wait for Live365 to come back online. I just hope they return with the same awesome broadcasters as before. Those guys had their acts together!
Are you talking about Sorcerers Radio as Live365 because that is back and has been back. It is now srsounds.com

If your a Disneyland fan then Disney Chris is invaluable. There's music on there I never knew existed

After that I prefer D-Cot, Utilidoors Audio Broadcasting and Subsonic Radio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter