Disney Nails!

Loving your nails Budgie!! Especially the IASW one!!! Our trips are SOO close!

Thanks! Oh, I meant to tell you I went in to help another teacher set up her new classroom and she had a on a shirt that matched exactly your rose nails! It was pretty amazing. I told her about them. :)

Thanks! Oh, I meant to tell you I went in to help another teacher set up her new classroom and she had a on a shirt that matched exactly your rose nails! It was pretty amazing. I told her about them. :)

Hahaha wow so cool!!! Is it too corny that the phrase that popped into my head when I read that was, "What a small world!"? :rotfl:

OK So we're leaving tomorrow - got my Disney nails done! I decided to go for a mixed mani loosely based on my Minnie Mouse set - her face was too difficult to draw on my own hands and I didn't settle on the idea far enough ahead of time to make decals, but I managed to do her bow!

DSCN0268.JPG

Those came out great! I find the Mouse ears really hard to do. I ended up doing Minnie Mouse too.

IMG_2068.jpg

Needed a little touching up but I was in a hurry to take the picture and pack. I brought the Lavender and some pink sparkles with me to paint over the tips if it wears out too much after a few days.

Sooo cute!! Love it! The colour scheme is so cute for Minnie!

I have dotting tools which helped a lot for the Mickey heads!

Cute! I like that color red. It is a darker, richer red, which I like. Looks like it has some sparkle in it too. :goodvibes

Cute!!!!
Budgie, you would like Zoya's Isla, it's my favorite red. :)
I did my nails tonight but not Disney, just pale purple shimmery tips with cute flowers and butterflies. :)

Cute! I like that color red. It is a darker, richer red, which I like. Looks like it has some sparkle in it too. :goodvibes

Thanks, you went to Disneyland in last 10 days right? If so should I take a sweatshirt weight hoody or would a wind breaker do job for cool evenings and early AM? Thanks

Thanks, you went to Disneyland in last 10 days right? If so should I take a sweatshirt weight hoody or would a wind breaker do job for cool evenings and early AM? Thanks

I was there the end of July. Even then I brought a light sweater to wear in the mornings and evenings. I like to bring a thin one, because I can easily stuff it in to the backpack without it being so bulky during the day.

Cool thread! :thumbsup2: I'm thinking about how to do my nails for the Disneyland Halloween party on Halloween night.

Here's what I tried first but, I haven't decided if I like it

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

Great nails ladies! I do like those candy corn nails. Very cute and well done. If I get the time tonight I am going to try and do some of the polka dot nails but we shall see since I still have a ton to do before I fly out tomorrow.

Great nails ladies! I do like those candy corn nails. Very cute and well done. If I get the time tonight I am going to try and do some of the polka dot nails but we shall see since I still have a ton to do before I fly out tomorrow.

Yeah, it is kind of hard to do right before a trip since you can't pack while your nails are wet! ;)

Have the best vacation ever.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter