Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m nervous because only my s/o got the email announcing the preview, but I hear that’s a common issue.
I have the same problem sometimes my husband gets the DVC ones and sometimes I get them. It’s hit or miss. I haven’t really gotten any passholder emails since we got passes in November. We leave for a Disney cruise on the 16th so with my luck that’s when the emails will go out when I have no internet access.

Aulani Announces New Fall Promotion PLUS Resort Credit!

Who is ready for some sunshine and pineapples? I know I am! I’m excited to share that Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi has just announced a brand new promotion for this Fall. With this great offer, the longer you stay, the more you save. Plus, as an incentive to book in next few weeks you’ll also receive $150 Resort Credit!
The discounts are the following:
  • Save up to 30% on select rooms for stays of 5 or more nights
  • Save up to 25% on select rooms for stays of 4 nights
No matter how long you stay, you’ll enjoy an unforgettable vacation brimming with fun for the entire family.
Please keep in mind that this offer is valid for consecutive-night stays. It’s also for most nights August 23 through November 18, 2022, and November 26 through December 22, 2022.

Book Early to Enjoy a Resort Credit
When you book through May 4, 2022, your stay will also include a $150 Resort Credit to use at select locations at Aulani Resort.

Disneyland Announces Main Street Electrical Parade Merchandise and Dining Package

At Plaza Inn in Disneyland park, you can savor a scrumptious lunch with a dining package that comes with a meal, beverage, dessert, and entrance to a reserved viewing area for the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” which will include an exciting new finale for which you’ll want a stellar seat. Experiencing the thousands of sparkling lights and musical sounds as the floats go by will be even sweeter after enjoying some world-famous Plaza Inn fried chicken, house-made mac and cheese, Mickey-shaped sweet honey cornbread, and a decadent berry cheesecake. Reservations for the “Main Street Electrical Parade” dining package will open no earlier than April 14.

Anyone know why? Halloween perhaps?
I could be wrong but I believe that I heard in the past that they sometimes need to make adjustments to ensure that everything is in sync. Pyro with projections and music

Booyah! It's Friday! :-D | Disney gif, Funny disney cartoons, Disney  cartoons

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Friday!! 🥳

It’s been awhile since we’ve summoned the News Gods, but after watching a few threads, I see there’s a need to reach out pronto! AP holders, DVC and Club 33 Members are all anxiously awaiting to hear from Disney about the Cosmic Rewind Preview dates, and well, I’d like to help move this along. Therefore, I’m proud to announce, I’m gonna dance - and I’m gonna get you some answers, along with the help of @HokieRaven5, who collaborated with me to create this masterpiece!! Thank you so much!!! 😊

As you read/sing along to the words of “Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra (Song here for those that do not know it) I hope you know we got your back!! Let’s get right to it!!!

D2F72D6C-72ED-4364-9F38-F9B386A3C55B.gif

Guardians preview on my mind,
There ain't an email in sight.
It will be crazy, all the AP’s in the play,
And don't you know,
I just want to ride in May, hey hey!

1B3F1B4D-A055-49BB-BF89-F0D481AAABEA.gif

Waiting to join in the queue
hoping that we just might see
Quality IT, on a site that’s such a pity
Cosmic Rewind is coming soon, hooray! Hey Hey!

87946DD5-4D12-4073-A1FD-E6621FF7B2B3.gif

Cosmic Rewind, please tell us why,
You had to hide away for so long (so long).
Where did we go wrong?
Not as long as TRON.

E839F63F-AEED-413C-AC3F-44588706FAA8.gif

Can’t wait for our preview date,
Not sure how long I can wait.
A celebration, I’m sitting here impatiently waiting.
Preview day is the day we've waited for, oh!

01CA4B63-981B-4B97-B69A-5DB0E936D237.gif

Oh Cosmic Rewind, please tell us why
Where did we go wrong?

4CBF6B54-1BE7-408E-85E3-41C67BFCA345.gif

AP, was renewed.
DVC, Club 33 too.
D23 wants to see what you do.
Spinning cars, hope it’s true!

E548B62F-AF2F-4DE7-8896-15BB3432F8E1.gif

Hey there, I am Groot!
Star Lord’s pleased to dance with you!
Look around, hey there’s Drax too!
And Gamora grins at you!

D607E7FE-F1EB-4472-97AD-F6FDFC559897.gif

Cosmic Rewind
Cosmic Rewind
Cosmic Rewind

Irani Rael, you did it right!
And soon comes Rocket uptight!
Creepin' over, now his paw is on your shoulder!
Crazy dream, need to remember you, yes,
Hope the queue opens today!

1990D967-46DB-401C-91E9-E015A0742F61.gif

Cosmic Rewind, we’re standing by…
Hope the online queue isn’t too long,
Think today, but can be wrong.
No email, I’m so blue,
Hoping today they open the queue!
Can’t focus on life until they do.
Keep refreshing until I get through!!

B34FA0FC-B710-4034-9AEC-3F9A928FD7CA.gif

We got this guys!!!!! 😂 I hope we get a preview date today, if not, in Disney terms… hopefully SOON!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!! 💃🏻

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Friday!! 🥳

It’s been awhile since we’ve summoned the News Gods, but after watching a few threads, I see there’s a need to reach out pronto! AP holders, DVC and Club 33 Members are all anxiously awaiting to hear from Disney about the Cosmic Rewind Preview dates, and well, I’d like to help move this along. Therefore, I’m proud to announce, I’m gonna dance - and I’m gonna get you some answers, along with the help of @HokieRaven5, who collaborated with me to create this masterpiece!! Thank you so much!!! 😊

As you read/sing along to the words of “Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra (Song here for those that do not know it) I hope you know we got your back!! Let’s get right to it!!!

View attachment 660893

Guardians preview on my mind,
There ain't an email in sight.
It will be crazy, all the AP’s in the play,
And don't you know,
I just want to ride in May, hey hey!

View attachment 660888

Waiting to join in the queue
hoping that we just might see
Quality IT, on a site that’s such a pity
Cosmic Rewind is coming soon, hooray! Hey Hey!

View attachment 660897

Where did we go wrong?
Not as long as TRON.

View attachment 660891

Can’t wait for our preview date,
Not sure how long I can wait.
A celebration, I’m sitting here impatiently waiting.
Preview day is the day we've waited for, oh!

View attachment 660889

Oh Cosmic Rewind, please tell us why
Where did we go wrong?

View attachment 660896

AP, was renewed.
DVC, Club 33 too.
D23 wants to see what you do.
Spinning cars, hope it’s true!

View attachment 660895

Hey there, I am Groot!
Star Lord’s pleased to dance with you!
Look around, hey there’s Drax too!
And Gamora grins at you!

View attachment 660899

Cosmic Rewind
Cosmic Rewind
Cosmic Rewind

Irani Rael, you did it right!
And soon comes Rocket uptight!
Creepin' over, now his paw is on your shoulder!
Crazy dream, need to remember you, yes,
Hope the queue opens today!

View attachment 660892

Cosmic Rewind, we’re standing by…
Hope the online queue isn’t too long,
Think today, but can be wrong.
No email, I’m so blue,
Hoping today they open the queue!
Can’t focus on life until they do.
Keep refreshing until I get through!!

View attachment 660894

We got this guys!!!!! 😂 I hope we get a preview date today, if not, in Disney terms… hopefully SOON!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!! 💃🏻

Thank you for this this morning!

Thank you for making Friday fun, everyone! I am doing the happy dance since I changed my upcoming stay to YC with the Disney+ offer!!

For now, hi ho it's off to work I go.

ETA: I can't get the smiley faces to work on my post.

I love YC! Been trying to find an opening at my favorite, AKL, for my trip in a few more weeks, but it's been a no go. That's okay, I've been wanting to try Gran Destino for a while, so I'm good!

New Entertainment Act Coming to American Adventure Rotunda at EPCOT

According to a social media post by Carol Stein, she will be moving from the United Kingdom Pavilion to the American Adventure Rotunda to debut a new musical presentation this Sunday, April 10th at 11:30am. She played her last set at the United Kingdom Pavilion yesterday.

No further details about the new act are available at this time, but it is expected that the Voices of Liberty will continue to use and share the space.

New Entertainment Act Coming to American Adventure Rotunda at EPCOT

According to a social media post by Carol Stein, she will be moving from the United Kingdom Pavilion to the American Adventure Rotunda to debut a new musical presentation this Sunday, April 10th at 11:30am. She played her last set at the United Kingdom Pavilion yesterday.

No further details about the new act are available at this time, but it is expected that the Voices of Liberty will continue to use and share the space.

Can we hope against hope that this also means that new live entertainment will be starting soon at the UK pavilion? Maybe a new band similar to British Revolution? I miss them so much! A girl can dream…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter