Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Merch has its own separate thread and is posted over on the Shopping Thread. That’s why we did not post here. Thanks 🙂

I also added the link to Page 1 if anyone is interested in following along! (just be ready to spend!!) 😝 💵

I get that thread, but this type of news is good to see here.
I think of it as more festival info rather than shopping info.

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

It’s 2022!!! A New Year means a New You!!!! Time to commit to those New Years Resolutions you made this year, and well, I’m here to help motivate you!!! Today, we’re going to focus on getting fit and taking care of yourself!! Get that gym equipment, pay for that monthly Peloton subscription, get a gym membership or even throw a Jane Fonda Workout VHS tape into the VCR! No pain no gain!! ! Let’s get right to it!!

Going to the gym can be an enjoyable time. So many different pieces of equipment to try - and they couldn’t be easier to use!!

4C396378-1489-4AF4-8132-429276B0A069.gif

BB524402-1FB1-43CD-81F5-32DE3AAD1B44.gif

Don’t be afraid to use the equipment to suit your own personal needs… don’t let anyone tell you you’re doing it wrong!! You do you!

173943F3-B4E9-4FEE-9822-44BAA9C60247.gif

838E2535-848D-4FC2-8B17-30C605F91E12.gif

And I get it, working out can be boring, but nothing says you can’t work out with a partner!! Ask one of your Besties to join you and I promise, exercising will become less of a chore and lot more fun!!

0BFC4696-3F7E-4EB8-9B31-4024A8CA4AD7.gif

It’s also important to remember to stay focused at all times! Don’t let anything or anyone distract you!!

0762C3B5-ABFD-4E0A-9726-4D6B7234798B.gif

Aside from gym equipment, there’s always the option to join an aerobics class! If you’re a beginner, make sure you stretch first… you definitely don’t want to pull a muscle!

5F36AEF7-2076-4876-A4DD-1CE10DC9788A.gif

But of course, you don’t have to go to the gym to get a great workout!! There’s nothing that even says you have to use any equipment at all! Be creative and find things within your home! Cook up something creative!

0DA80BE0-2DA9-470B-B964-06DAF02B883C.gif

When it comes to getting fit, there are no rules. Work at a pace that’s right for you!

A47CEE31-49FD-4F63-B33E-3C0537727964.gif

At the end of the day, you might be a little sore, but I promise you, it will be worth it!!!

087368C1-4E99-4B0A-807F-C39C728889C5.gif

WE GOT THIS GUYS!!! 💃🏻 😜

This reporting is misleading. There are approximately 100 rooms in this resort and the grey on the calendar only means at least one of those rooms is open. The reality is this resort probably has above 95% occupancy, it could be 99%.
I will say Blog Mickey's coverage is more factual than some of the other sites that use statements like 50% occupancy to mean that half the days have a room available, which could actually be 99.5% occupancy.

I don't post much @mrsap, but this morning's howdy was great.

It's a lovely 9 degrees this morning, but I'm heading to Disney World this afternoon! (I know that isn't news, but I'm excited)

View attachment 636674

View attachment 636675

j

Awww thanks for the kind words!! I’m so happy you stopped in before you hit the road!! The motorhome looks great!!! I’m slightly jealous you get to use yours!! Ours is sitting winterized in the driveway! 😕 I hope you have a wonderful trip! Safe travels!!! And Stay Warm!!! 😊

How can I tell it's Friday (and pay day)....perhaps it was the few "purchases" I made this morning? :headache:

Disney - DVC D&B bag, 2 soap dispensers and a picture..

2 Ulta orders - I realized after placing the first that I forgot 2 items..

and 1 order with IT cosmetics...

*sigh* :rolleyes1

In my defense for the Disney order, for some silly reason they had a 20% DVC items linked to my account and using my Disney Visa was another 10% off - so how was I supposed to walk away from that deal??

I mean, really...

and when DH and I stayed at VGF in November we saw it in the display case and it was so pretty...and the last 2 years have been hard....right??

:crazy2:

National Geographic Expeditions Announces New 2023 Departure Dates to Breathtaking Destinations

*Costa Rica: Wildlife and Conservation
*European River Cruises
*Signature Land Trips and Private Expeditions

(Full information through the link)

Bookings for 2023 Signature Land, Private Expedition and River Cruise itineraries open to the public on Jan. 13, 2022.

For a limited time, save $750 on all 2023 river cruise itineraries when you book your space early. Simply use code EBDRC23 when you make your reservation. Additional details can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter