Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have never been on this train

how does it work does it go right round the park or does it stop at other part in the park, I, guessing if you have a stroller that wouldn’t work🤷‍♂️
There are 3 stations - Main Street, Frontierland (between Splash and BTMRR), and Fantasyland (just past the Barnstormer). You can get on or off at any stop, ride all the way around, whatever you want to do. Once you’re on, you can ride as long as you want, until it shuts down for the night! There’s usually some narration as you ride - has varied over the years.

I think that some cars can accommodate an ECV also, IIRC...but could be confusing with the boats....

There are 3 stations - Main Street, Frontierland (between Splash and BTMRR), and Fantasyland (just past the Barnstormer). You can get on or off at any stop, ride all the way around, whatever you want to do. Once you’re on, you can ride as long as you want, until it shuts down for the night!
Just wanted to add that it also shuts down if they expect thunder. Many many years ago we parked the stroller in fantasyland, took the train planning to ride it all the way around, and were forced off in frontier land. It started pouring and we eventually made it back to our sopping wet stroller. At that point our youngest only needed the stroller for longer walks, like Epcot, so it wasn't a big deal.

I have never been on this train

how does it work does it go right round the park or does it stop at other part in the park, I, guessing if you have a stroller that wouldn’t work🤷‍♂️
I think you can fold the stroller up. I know I rode it when DS was a baby so we definitely had a stroller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter