Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed for you :)

i don't have a reservation for boma, trying to decide if i want to take the 7:50am for 4 but not sure if my group will want to get up that early as we will be out kind of late the night before seeing yeehaw bob. can't really do the next one at 10 as we are doing typhoon lagoon. ugh decisions decisions.

I'm going to ask about having one at dinner when I go, as unless it's mimosas I'm not big on drinking at breakfast, LOL!

Disney World Theme Parks at Capacity for Most Dates Through April 22

According to the Disney Park Pass availability calendar, most dates are completely sold out over the next three weeks.

In the calendar screenshot below, a green day represents full availability for all four Disney World theme parks, a yellow date represents partial availability, and a grey date represents no availability. Here’s what the modern Disney World vacation looks like:

With the exception of April 22, all of the yellow dates are EPCOT-only availability dates. That means that Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are at capacity for the next 18 days straight.

Disney World Theme Parks at Capacity for Most Dates Through April 22

According to the Disney Park Pass availability calendar, most dates are completely sold out over the next three weeks.

In the calendar screenshot below, a green day represents full availability for all four Disney World theme parks, a yellow date represents partial availability, and a grey date represents no availability. Here’s what the modern Disney World vacation looks like:

With the exception of April 22, all of the yellow dates are EPCOT-only availability dates. That means that Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are at capacity for the next 18 days straight.

Hope this means the last week of April will be fairly quiet, well as quiet as things can get of late.

Disney to Announce Cast Member Previews Soon for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

Soon, our Cast Members will have several opportunities to learn more and experience the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and all it has to offer. More information to come soon!

It is expected, but unconfirmed, that there will be Annual Passholder previews as well as other affiliations such as Disney Vacation Club. Previews will likely start in early to mid-May. Cosmic Rewind opens to the public on May 27th.
Quoting myself to add another article HERE

Media previews, followed by Club 33 previews, are set to happen during the first week of May, so Cast Member previews will likely happen in late April. Cast Members may be able to bring family and friends.

I wouldn't. There is no safe amount of exposure to benzene, and it would not be worth the risk to continue exposing yourself to it. It needs to be tossed entirely.
Could you rinse it out thoroughly, and/or wash with soap and hot water and rinse thoroughly, then refill with other sanitizer? Or is the benzene permeated into the container?

Disney Announces Construction of Two New Solar Arrays to Power Walt Disney World

Building on today’s exciting launch of Disney Planet Possible and just in time to celebrate Earth Month, Walt Disney World Resort’s available solar energy resources will more than double with two new solar arrays constructed by two prominent Solar Development companies. As the most recent examples of Disney’s commitment to taking action to change our planet’s story, these new arrays will reduce our carbon footprint and help power even more magic in our theme parks, resorts and beyond!

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno” Projections Coming to “it’s a small world” Facade at Disneyland
For a limited time beginning April 11, 2022, the iconic façade of “it’s a small world” at Disneyland Park becomes enchanted several times each evening with a brief visual montage that pays tribute to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Encanto” hit song, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno”

For a limited time beginning April 11, the iconic façade of “it’s a small world” becomes enchanted several times each evening with a brief visual montage that pays tribute to the movie’s hit song, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno.” This musical delight comes to life through projection and lighting effects and an artistic style inspired by the lyrics, with select moments that feature characters from the film. Like the Madrigal family’s Casita, tiles across the “it’s a small world” façade flip, turn, and rearrange themselves as one scene transitions to the next, culminating in a celebratory chorus and a nod to Bruno’s mysterious prophecy about Mirabel.

We have never done an AP preview but will be there mid-May. So, possibly. I was wondering how they work. The 3 of us have APs. Only I have an MDE account, and I believe all of the AP emails come to my email. Will it let me book for the 3 of us? Or will I only be able to book for myself? Thanks

We have never done an AP preview but will be there mid-May. So, possibly. I was wondering how they work. The 3 of us have APs. Only I have an MDE account, and I believe all of the AP emails come to my email. Will it let me book for the 3 of us? Or will I only be able to book for myself? Thanks
If it is like prior previews, you may select all AP holders in your MDE and reserve for them. We were lucky enough to get FoP previews when it opened and my husband (also an AP) was already selected in the reservation process. If I didn't want an individual, there was a spot to "remove".

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno” Projections Coming to “it’s a small world” Facade at Disneyland
For a limited time beginning April 11, 2022, the iconic façade of “it’s a small world” at Disneyland Park becomes enchanted several times each evening with a brief visual montage that pays tribute to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Encanto” hit song, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno”

For a limited time beginning April 11, the iconic façade of “it’s a small world” becomes enchanted several times each evening with a brief visual montage that pays tribute to the movie’s hit song, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno.” This musical delight comes to life through projection and lighting effects and an artistic style inspired by the lyrics, with select moments that feature characters from the film. Like the Madrigal family’s Casita, tiles across the “it’s a small world” façade flip, turn, and rearrange themselves as one scene transitions to the next, culminating in a celebratory chorus and a nod to Bruno’s mysterious prophecy about Mirabel.
So I am trading one older song that I cannot get out of my head to a newer song that I cannot get out of my head. Disney, you are killing me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter