Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

You probably didn't mean it this way but you just posted a critique of a teenager's appearance on a public forum...
I was merely stating what I saw in the photo, probably due to bad lighting... (you are now free to return to your congregation Preacher..)

Thor: Love and Thunder Teaser Trailer. In Theaters July 8

I hope it's better than the comics it is based on. Usually MCU stuff is though, so I have faith. That story in comics started off pertty strong, but then just meandered, went nowhere, and had a very unsatisfactory conclusion. Sometimes I don't know why they bother adapting certain things.

Wow, racist and misogynist in just a single sentence. You're the whole package.
Wow such judgment... We are very fortunate to have someone who can see inside everyone's soul. Sorry if I offended anyone but on first glance I was hard pressed not to see a goatee and blew up the picture to make sure. With Disney these days, I am not taking anything for granted...

Wow such judgment... We are very fortunate to have someone who can see inside everyone's soul. Sorry if I offended anyone but on first glance I was hard pressed not to see a goatee and blew up the picture to make sure. With Disney these days, I am not taking anything for granted...
I'm not sure this comment helped your cause of apologizing or trying to not offend anyone.

You are literally judging the appearance of a young woman of middle eastern descent and saying you thought she was a man because of this and are now saying you don't see women with facial hair as women. I would stop digging my own grave if I was you.

Back to Disney news now pls, I have little patience for folks like Chilbert.

‘The Lion King’ Hyenas Appear on Flotilla at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for Earth Week

In honor of Earth Day on Friday, April 22, the hyenas from “The Lion King” are appearing on a Discovery River flotilla in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Guests can see Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed on this jungle-themed flotilla occasionally throughout the day.

hyenas-flotilla-1-1200x675.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter