• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC News:

Grand Floridian Eligible For 'Dream It Forward' Bonus

Disney Vacation Club's actively-selling resorts are eligible for an additional $500 discount for first-time buyers who are referred by an existing member. Disney's Riviera Resort, Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas and the newly-relaunched Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa are all eligible for the bonus, which stacks with current incentive pricing.

Wow I didn't expect that many people to be interested in the story. If you want info please send me a message, I don't want to clog up this thread with unrelated posts. I also don't think it would be appreciated if I shared it here.

I think I responded to everyone. I have so many messages that I'm getting blocked and told to wait a few minutes after each one.

Wow I didn't expect that many people to be interested in the story. If you want info please send me a message, I don't want to clog up this thread with unrelated posts. I also don't think it would be appreciated if I shared it here.

I think I responded to everyone. I have so many messages that I'm getting blocked and told to wait a few minutes after each one.
Thank you for taking this "off-thread"...

Ignite the Night – Tonight! The Nighttime Spectaculars are Back at the Disneyland Resort

The day we have all been waiting for is officially here – the nighttime spectaculars are back at the Disneyland Resort! Tonight, we will “ignite the night” once again as the “Main Street Electrical Parade” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworksreturn to Disneyland park, and “World of Color”dazzles guests across the way at Disney California Adventure park.
A few of our guests in Disneyland park received a “surprise and delight” performance of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” earlier this week. Check out their initial reactions to the official homecoming of the parade with new elements to celebrate its 50th anniversary, plus their excitement for the return of “Disneyland Forever” and “World of Color”!

Disneyland Paris Reveals Much-Needed Landscaping at Avengers Campus in Walt Disney Studios Park

As Avengers Campus continues to be assembled at Walt Disney Studios Park, Disneyland Paris has revealed new details about the landscaping that’ll be seen around the new land, just in time for Earth Day!

avengers-campus-walt-disney-studios-park-landscaping-1.jpg

1650644031342.jpeg

So I'm going out on a limb to think it won't be reopened in time for our trip next week. :( Normally, I wouldn't care too much but we've yet to do this and I've been a DVC member for a long time and just stayed at BLT this past December. I'm sure they're shooting for the summer.
I also can't bypass the opportunity, as I can't help myself, to add a bit more misery and self-pity to this news BUT IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY ON MAY 4TH AND MY FIRST B'DAY TRIP EVER! COME ON, DISNEY REOPEN THE DVC LOUNGE NOW! :sad: :laughing:

Last edited:
As a volunteer firefighter, we always purchase "House" shirts when we travel. Have a lot from various NYC firehouses, as well as philly, newport (RI), DC, etc.

I would LOVE a reedy creek shirt before they go byebye. Outside of calling them (hate to interrupt their day), any ideas of how to get one?

Light-Up Elliott Popcorn Bucket and Turtle Sipper Float Into Disneyland For the Return of the Main Street Electrical Parade

The Main Street Electrical Parade is back at Disneyland to celebrate its 50th anniversary, and guests can munch and sip with the celebration thanks to a new popcorn bucket and sipper!

Light-Up Elliott Popcorn Bucket — $35.00

Also being sold is an Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn, which combines colorful kettle corn with butter-flavored popcorn. Without the bucket, the mix sells for $6.75.

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-3.jpg

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-4.jpg

You can find the bucket at the popcorn cart outside “it’s a small world.”

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-2.jpg

Light-Up Turtle Sipper — $29.79

main-street-electrical-parade-turtle-sipper-1.jpg

If you’re thirsty after all that popcorn, there’s also a sipper themed to the turtle float, which we found at Troubadour Tavern.

main-street-electrical-parade-turtle-sipper-6.jpg

* click link for additional pics

Light-Up Elliott Popcorn Bucket and Turtle Sipper Float Into Disneyland For the Return of the Main Street Electrical Parade

The Main Street Electrical Parade is back at Disneyland to celebrate its 50th anniversary, and guests can munch and sip with the celebration thanks to a new popcorn bucket and sipper!

Light-Up Elliott Popcorn Bucket — $35.00

Also being sold is an Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn, which combines colorful kettle corn with butter-flavored popcorn. Without the bucket, the mix sells for $6.75.

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-3.jpg

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-4.jpg

You can find the bucket at the popcorn cart outside “it’s a small world.”

main-street-electrical-parade-elliott-popcorn-bucket-2.jpg

Light-Up Turtle Sipper — $29.79

main-street-electrical-parade-turtle-sipper-1.jpg

If you’re thirsty after all that popcorn, there’s also a sipper themed to the turtle float, which we found at Troubadour Tavern.

main-street-electrical-parade-turtle-sipper-6.jpg

* click link for additional pics
I'm gonna get called a heretic but I'm more excited for the sweet&salty mix than the fancy bucket :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter