Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Enchantment Moving to Earlier Showtime Beginning October 17th

According to Disney World, the Disney Enchantment fireworks spectacular will be moving to an earlier showtime in mid-October. Starting October 17th, Disney Enchantment will be presented at 8:15pm. Currently, Disney Enchantment is presented at 9pm. Here’s the breakdown:
  • Now – October 15th: 9pm
  • Starting October 17th: 8:15pm
Disney Enchantment is not shown on nights when Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is scheduled at Magic Kingdom.
With it getting dark earlier by October might as well move it up so little kids whose families want to see it don't need as much stamina.

CommuniCore Hall Construction Goes Vertical at EPCOT

Here’s a look at what we could see from the monorail. It looks like Disney is excavating near the old tunnel system as well as creating new structures as seen below.

communicore-hall-vertical-construction-august-2022-1.jpg

Disneyland News:

Breakfast With Santa is Coming BACK to Downtown Disney and Reservations Are NOW Available

Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney (at Disneyland Resort in California) has confirmed that Breakfast With Santa will return this year! The event will be hosted in the restaurant’s “warm Mediterranean ambiance,” which will be decorated for the season with holiday lights.

The event will include a special meet and greet AND photos with Santa, a stuffed animal and personalized stockings for children 10 and under, a family-style breakfast, bottomless Mimosas (for those ages 21+), hot cocoa, special treats to take home, carolers, and more!

The event will be offered on limited dates in November and December. The price is $110 per adult and $50 per child ages 3-10.

Dates are available for booking RIGHT NOW through December 24th, so if you’re wanting to get in on it, it’s probably best to make those reservations ASAP. You can book now through the Catal Restaurant website.

Three More Dates Sell Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Three more dates are now sold out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, according to the Disney World website. Since we last checked in, the following dates have sold out:
  • September 9
  • September 13
  • October 2

dang! I bought our tickets for the 2nd yesterday! just in the nick of time! lol. so far my mom hasn't caught wind of it. hoping to keep that going until she gets handed her party bracelet. 8-)

Can anyone confirm that the Frozen show is for sure not closing this week? Driving down now and need to know if I need to push to get to the Studios tomorrow or if I can stop for potty breaks ;)

I really would have bet Fantasmic would have opened by now. Leaving in two weeks for ten days, kinda disappointed. They will probably announce it at D23 and it will open the week after we leave.
Yeah, I’m shocked as well. Maybe due to staffing shortages? I hope they get it together soon!!

Can anyone confirm that the Frozen show is for sure not closing this week? Driving down now and need to know if I need to push to get to the Studios tomorrow or if I can stop for potty breaks ;)
Its 99.9% sure not to close with it no longer listed for refurbishment. But could close for any other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter