Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mean that these are just ideas. None of the projects they are talking about have been officially announced. They are just proposals. All we know for a fact is that Dinoland is being rethemed and there will be a MK expansion.
In some distant future. Don't keep your hopes up. Again this had been so lackluster. It looks good on them. Look at the amount of Dis fans eating this up. WDW is getting nothing substantial and the fans eat it up.

In some distant future. Don't keep your hopes up. Again this had been so lackluster. It looks good on them. Look at the amount of Dis fans eating this up. WDW is getting nothing substantial and the fans eat it up.
Oh I agree. As they were talking about these plans, all I can think is how I was wrong about them not caring about Epic Universe. They actually do care and are trying to throw out ideas to see what sticks.

In some distant future. Don't keep your hopes up. Again this had been so lackluster. It looks good on them. Look at the amount of Dis fans eating this up. WDW is getting nothing substantial and you

Are you ever positive? Time will tell but a lot will depend on where the economy and tourism goes in the next year. This is just the beginning, gaining feedback to see what is wanted more.

Are you ever positive? Time will tell but a lot will depend on where the economy and tourism goes in the next year. This is just the beginning, gaining feedback to see what is wanted more.
Sure Epic Universe is going to be a major success. TBH lately none of what they have done to the parks is positive. After today's lacklustre WDW announcements there is nothing exciting coming.

Universal can build an entire park in less time then Disney is taking to build a copy of one exiting ride.
I know, this is such a joke. They announced this ride in 2017 and it is a copy! Makes no sense. I am being selfish though as I am going in December and thought this would be open by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter