• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

It appears to come form "Bob Iger" directly. It more likely came from his assistant, but it looks like it comes from Bob.
Not "Disney Destinations" or WDW.... anything.... specifically BOB IGER? If so, I searched my inbox, junk, deleted and deleted deleted and don't see anything. I guess I'm not that special.... ha ha....

For those that may not have gotten the email sent to D23 members:

As we approach the end of 2022, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the biggest Disney fans in the world – all of you.

Disney is fortunate to have the most devoted and enthusiastic fans, and I was reminded of this a few weeks ago when I visited Disneyland Resort and attended the Candlelight Processional. It was invigorating to be surrounded by so many guests who make what we do possible. We love your passion for our company and your enthusiasm for what we create, and we will continue to do our best to exceed your highest expectations.

As you know, next year Disney will mark its 100th anniversary. We are immeasurably grateful to the generations of fans all around the globe who have invited our stories and characters into their lives, and we look forward to celebrating the groundbreaking moments, the cherished memories, and the creative visionaries that made Disney the most beloved name in entertainment over the past century.
During the coming year, D23 will launch a slate of exciting events to mark this historic milestone. More information can be found here.

Looking at all the opportunities ahead, I can honestly say there has never been a better time to be a Disney fan. It is an extraordinary privilege to lead this remarkable company again, and I am so grateful for your continued passion for Disney. On behalf of all of us at The Walt Disney Company, I wish you a wonderful holiday season and a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Best,

Bob Iger

Not "Disney Destinations" or WDW.... anything.... specifically BOB IGER? If so, I searched my inbox, junk, deleted and deleted deleted and don't see anything. I guess I'm not that special.... ha ha....

Yup, Bob Iger. I tried to post a screenshot, but DIS won't let me use any images/formatting at all recently.

Full Menu & Prices Released for New Coffee Shop Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk Inn!

Pastries

carousel-coffee-menu-1-620x349.jpg

Specialty Coffe, Hot Chocolate & Tea

carousel-coffee-menu-2-620x349.jpg

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

carousel-coffee-menu-3-620x349.jpg

Seasonal Specialty Offering

1671730593631.jpeg

When you click on Bob Iger’s email it comes up as this: Bob.Iger@twdc.com

DH asked me if this was Bob‘s real email address and would he write you back if you emailed a reply to him. I said doubtful but I am sure some would try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter