Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on Bob Iger’s email it comes up as this: Bob.Iger@twdc.com

DH asked me if this was Bob‘s real email address and would he write you back if you emailed a reply to him. I said doubtful but I am sure some would try.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he occasionally responds, I’ve heard of that happening with other well known CEOs. He’s probably very careful about what he responds to and how though.

Not "Disney Destinations" or WDW.... anything.... specifically BOB IGER? If so, I searched my inbox, junk, deleted and deleted deleted and don't see anything. I guess I'm not that special.... ha ha....

I think it mostly went to D23 gold members. Some friends that are free members but not gold right now didn't get it. I got one for each of my gold duo accounts.

Not "Disney Destinations" or WDW.... anything.... specifically BOB IGER? If so, I searched my inbox, junk, deleted and deleted deleted and don't see anything. I guess I'm not that special.... ha ha....
It had Bob Iger on the left. The title was "A Holiday Message from Bob Iger." The email was bob.iger@twdc(dot)com via disneyonline.com.

I'm a free tier D23 member. I only use it to enter sweepstakes.

I just remember doing a double-take. I've never had anything like that from any CEO/company before.

It had Bob Iger on the left. The title was "A Holiday Message from Bob Iger." The email was bob.iger@twdc(dot)com via disneyonline.com.

I'm a free tier D23 member. I only use it to enter sweepstakes.

I just remember doing a double-take. I've never had anything like that from any CEO/company before.

Im a free tier member and I got it. 🤷‍♂️
I'm also a free tier member who got the email.

I think it mostly went to D23 gold members. Some friends that are free members but not gold right now didn't get it. I got one for each of my gold duo accounts.
Hmmm...I didn't think I was any kind of D23 member (I definitely don't pay for it,) but I got the same email. I just thought it went to anyone with either their Visa or with an MDE account etc. Maybe at some point I signed up for a type of free D23 thing.

Hmmm...I didn't think I was any kind of D23 member (I definitely don't pay for it,) but I got the same email. I just thought it went to anyone with either their Visa or with an MDE account etc. Maybe at some point I signed up for a type of free D23 thing.
I don’t think I’m a D23 member either and I got the email

Reactions: rlk

1671801625253.png

Good Morning, last day of work before Christmas break! Ghost town here, lots of people took the day off.

No electricity this morning thanks to the storm, it's been rain and wind for us, the latter took down a huge pine tree at our neighbors and I suspect that's why the power went out around 5:30 this morning.

Fingers crossed that it's back on by the time I leave work...

Anyone know what characters are supposed to be at Cinderella Royal table when it starts character dining again?

Shucks! We missed it by two weeks. We did get a picture though of testing so at least we got to see it.
I missed it by 7 days and it's one of my absolute favorite things to do at MK. I was really hoping it would be running. Gotta wait until next summer now... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter