Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I actually told them it would be nice of them to just mail the AP magnets to everyone when they sent me an AP survey earlier this year, as there are a lot of us who are out of state passholders.
I am getting less and less surveys from Disney lately and I'm wondering if it's because they're sick of me harassing them about returning parking lot trams back to all parks.

I would love the option to have magnets shipped as well. Universal also doesn't ship AP magnets and would like it there too. Their magnets have cool designs.

NEW: Walt Disney World just announced a new 4-Park Magic Ticket summer offer for $99/day +tax. Details:

4-day: One visit to each park
Park reservations NOT required
On sale May 23. Valid June 1 - Sept. 29 (blockouts July 1-4, Sept. 1-4)
Ticket good for 7 days after first use

Scott Gustin
Good deal. Just more signs they are looking at a soft summer

NEW: Walt Disney World just announced a new 4-Park Magic Ticket summer offer for $99/day +tax. Details:

Scott Gustin
Someone is struggling to get summertime visitors :rolleyes1

NEW: Disney World revealed a new Florida resident Summer Magic Ticket:

3-day: $209 ($70/day) 4-day: $229 ($58/day) +tax
Park reservations required
Valid May 16 - Sept. 29 (Blockouts: May 26-29, July 1-4, Sept. 1-4)
Usage not consecutive
Park Hopper $40, Water Parks $35, PH+ $55

Scott Gustin

Man summer bookings must be really soft...feeling really good about crowds the first week of June!
Seems that way, plus it’s bringing back more of what was offered pre-Covid.

New ticket offer $25 more per day than what was offered in Summer 2019 for non-Florida Residents, and only $3 more per day for Florida Residents.

Scott Gustin
How do they guarantee one day to each park? Automatically selected park passes? Does this mean I can't use it to book the same park 4 times?
Edit: oops...read the line that says "Reservations not required". Move along....

Also wonder if you could upgrade these tickets to hoppers at Guest Services..I purchased my tickets and got a pretty decent deal via Boardwalk Tickets but this blows that deal out of the water.

Man summer bookings must be really soft...feeling really good about crowds the first week of June!
Hooray for a potential soft summer. I see that DVC availability is pretty scarce most of the month. I wonder if Members are travelling for resort-only trips to save a few $.

There is quite a bit of availability to book DVC with points this summer also.

We also put points up for rent 4 months ago , riveria and bay lake and not a single bite . We use ti be able to rent out within in a week or so tops. So beyond summer is looking light too.

There is quite a bit of availability to book DVC with points this summer also.

We also put points up for rent 4 months ago , riveria and bay lake and not a single bite . We use ti be able to rent out within in a week or so tops. So beyond summer is looking light too.
My daughter and I are taking a trip in August to celebrate her 10th birthday. She was told we would book our home resort (Copper Creek) at 11 months out and then I would try to get any DVC resort she wanted at the 7 month window. She wanted the Riviera. I really didn't think I would be able to get a studio at 7 months out, but I told her I would try. I had no problem getting it. Which greatly surprised me. Fingers crossed for what that might mean for our trip.

We waited to book out summer tickets, and just bought them a couple weeks ago. Our TA said they are hearing that they will not be allowed to swap out the tickets. We’ll see. We booked 3 days, one park per day. This new deal is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter