Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I wonder if Disney would work a deal out with the BBC ... put Bluey and The Doctor (with Doctor Who hitting D+) over in the UK Pavilion? Sounds crazy but I could see it happening. Gotta admit I'd be lining up to get a pic with a Dalek during Food/Wine fest!

I've seen some fan-made full-sized Daleks before at conventions and they look amazing. Please no Weeping Angels though.

In this current age of Disney imagineering, if it's not based on a current IP they're not building it. Not saying whether that's right or wrong for them to do but it's the reality so an Australia land in AK has no chance of happening.

If Disney gets the Bluey theme park rights, I could see them adding a meet and greet somewhere.
Well, the solution is obviously to hype Bernard and Bianca 2 up :D

That movie is better than the first one, though the first one isn't really that good to begin with.
I like both a lot tbh
tenor.gif

This is just her trying to proceed with something from the Bob Chapek era of Disney. Unfortunately, Bob Iger’s back, and he’s doing the opposite of Chapek. I believe Iger will restrain her from doing that!
Personally just think the data from Disney+ is an additional avenue for them to pull from. They were already doing more of an IP push under Iger and Disney+ just adds to their analysis of what they might consider.

We’ll see what, if anything, D’Amaro says next week during his Q&A with JP Morgan.

Walt Disney Imagineering Files Permit for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Prop Installation

A recently filed permit by Walt Disney Imagineering taps Solomon Group Production as the contractor to install props and paint scenes for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom. The permit was filed this week for “Scenic Prop Install and theme paint touch up” for an address that resolves to the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure construction site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter