Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I wish they had a cheaper version that doesn't include alcoholic beverages. I don't drink, so it's a worthless feature for me.
While we do drink alcohol, I agree with you. Sometimes we order a drink with dinner, sometimes we don't. It would be nice to have the option and not have it baked into the price. It's especially nuts that they charge the full adult price for 10 and up even though 10 to 20 year olds obviously aren't going to be knocking back the booze.

While we do drink alcohol, I agree with you. Sometimes we order a drink with dinner, sometimes we don't. It would be nice to have the option and not have it baked into the price. It's especially nuts that they charge the full adult price for 10 and up even though 10 to 20 year olds obviously aren't going to be knocking back the booze.
That is exactly where I am - my next trip, I'm the only adult with 2 teenagers. This would feel so wasteful to me, so we'll skip it.

I wonder if the rumours about Luminious' soundtrack being reworked was true as Luminous is still debuting on the 5th according to the Dining Packages
I think the rumor was it was supposed to start in time for the 100th kick off but instead got delayed to Dec 5. So not being delayed further but was already delayed before being announced.

Ds (3) and I went to Epcot today to go through the Moana area and he absolutely loved it. We first went through around 9:45 am and it wasn’t too crowded. He decided he wanted to do it again so we went back through around 12 pm and it was pretty crowded. Long lines to do the interactive things. I’m not sure what it will be like once it’s open to everyone

Ds (3) and I went to Epcot today to go through the Moana area and he absolutely loved it. We first went through around 9:45 am and it wasn’t too crowded. He decided he wanted to do it again so we went back through around 12 pm and it was pretty crowded. Long lines to do the interactive things. I’m not sure what it will be like once it’s open to everyone
I imagine once the newness wears off it shouldn't be too bad.

I'm a lot older and I loved it, too! Lol

I am going Oct. 12. Can't wait to experience it. I saw one of the You Tube people who stream from the park go through it. Looks like a lot of fun and I love that EPCOT is bringing back something educational.

The Walt Disney Company Executives To Discuss Fiscal Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results Via Webcast

The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal full year and fourth quarter 2023 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, November 8, 2023.

Results will be released after the close of regular trading on November 8, 2023.
Oh yay, can't wait to see what this does to my stocks LOL

The Walt Disney Company Executives To Discuss Fiscal Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results Via Webcast

The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal full year and fourth quarter 2023 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, November 8, 2023.

Results will be released after the close of regular trading on November 8, 2023.
Prediction: The results won't be good, and they will admit they are in a pickle.

Walt Disney Imagineering & @NASA combined the magic of space & Disney to update an in-park display recreating the surface of Mars in Mission: SPACE at EPCOT.

NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory provided images captured by @NASAPersevere as reference for our artisans, a 3D print file to recreate sample tubes used on Mars, and loaned a prototype wheel of the Perseverance rover to create tread marks identical to those currently on Mars.

Perseverance continues its mission on Mars to collect samples that a future mission could one day return to Earth.
IMG_2492.jpegIMG_2493.jpegIMG_2494.jpeg

Walt Disney World Twitter

More hardware arrives in EPCOT's World Showcase lagoon for 'Luminous The Symphony of Us'

IMG_2495.jpeg

More hardware for the upcoming Luminous nighttime spectacular took to World Showcase lagoon last night for systems tests as preparations for the December 5 debut continue.

Two of the barges were out in the lagoon, complete with six mini firework barges transported inside the main barges.

Luminous features a large number of barges, with six main central platforms, each containing multiple smaller barges that will deploy out in a spoke design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter