Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

At the current rate probably in Nov. WDW doesn't seem to want to have blizzard beach open much any more and they do TL ( if only one open) in summer since they can sell the the after hour parties also since the park as the lights to be open late.

It really is shame.
We usually only have one half day set aside for water park and we do prefer Typhoon (mostly due to CrushnGusher). So this doesn't affect us, but I do understand how it affects others. I would love to see the actual water park numbers since Universal opened their big new water park.

We usually only have one half day set aside for water park and we do prefer Typhoon (mostly due to CrushnGusher). So this doesn't affect us, but I do understand how it affects others. I would love to see the actual water park numbers since Universal opened their big new water park.

we like both water parks and at this point have no plans on adding the water park option to annual pass anytime soon. It is so frustrating.

A Million Splashes of Colour Soft Opened at DLP today, including the debut of Mirabel and Asha at the resort

Deadpool & Wolverine - Teaser Trailer - In Theaters July 26
After seeing this teaser, considering the ruined TCF logo, Deadpool 3 should come off as a hard warning for Disney to sell off 20th Century Studios, or Deadpool will hunt down Bob Iger! I believe the film will end with the Fox Marvel Universe characters banding together, where they go to the Disney headquarters, they kill Bob Iger as revenge for tarnishing their universe (and 20th Century Fox), and they give most of the acquired Fox assets back to Fox Corporation.

More Info on Ice Cold Hydraulics Items
New location alert! There’s a new chillingly delicious spot opening up soon over in Muppet Courtyard – Ice Cold Hydraulics! Get a peek at the tasty bites and sips on the way.
  • Candy Painted Cinnamon Rolls: Mini cinnamon rolls topped with Coca-Cola-infused glaze and toasted nuts
  • Bouncin’ Mini Churros: Savory churros topped with Coca-Cola and bourbon candied bacon, sriracha aïoli, and scallions
  • Frozen Slushies: Fanta Blue Raspberry, Minute Maid Lemonade, or Coca Cola (Also available with Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Bacardi Superior Rum, or Stoli Vanil Vodka)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter