Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Is Frozen Ever After broken?
This depends upon your definition of broken. Operational, yes. Animatronic faces look terrific, not so much in my opinion.

As much as the theoretical and planned $60B for parks expansion announcement sounds good, I would be far more happier if TWDC announced $5B in guaranteed remodeling and maintenance around domestic parks.

Last edited:

lol that's my fear... we're a late June trip, technically summer buuuuuut I know too well how Disney runs
I don’t know. iirc they said “summer” for Cosmic Rewind and that opened Memorial Day weekend. I think at the clip they’re moving with construction at you might get to ride then.

The same insiders claimed many of the Splash figures were trashed since they were in such awful condition. Again, take that with some fresh salt from the mines.

I do believe they intended to reuse a lot of the generic singing animal animatronics as they would fit in perfectly with TPATF. I can't speak for their condition though.

The same insiders claimed many of the Splash figures were trashed since they were in such awful condition. Again, take that with some fresh salt from the mines.
I saw that and tbh I’m really not surprised considering how often they were broken. I can’t remember the last time I rode it when everything was actually working.

I do believe they intended to reuse a lot of the generic singing animal animatronics as they would fit in perfectly with TPATF. I can't speak for their condition though.
The trashed rumors refer to Disneyland specifically since many of those figures are from America Sings and given how old they are plus their overall condition, they were seen as not viable to be used in Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

In terms of WDW I saw discussion that the Brer trio figures were scrapped but for the third time, grab some salt from the mines.
I saw that and tbh I’m really not surprised considering how often they were broken. I can’t remember the last time I rode it when everything was actually working.
Last time I saw them working properly was in Tokyo.....lol

The trashed rumors refer to Disneyland specifically since many of those figures are from America Sings and given how old they are plus their overall condition, they were seen as not viable to be used in Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

In terms of WDW I saw discussion that the Brer trio figures were scrapped but for the third time, grab some salt from the mines.

Last time I saw them working properly was in Tokyo.....lol

Yeah, I can see that. The DL ones are much older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter