Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Tiana looks awesome!

Now, if we could better define what "summer" actually means....
In Disney Summer terms it will open on Juneteenth

In calendar Summer Terms I think Juneteenth (which falls on the last day of spring) will be either the start of previews or official date announcement
Or as I’m calling it this year: Sleep Is For The Weak Weekend, I’m gonna get a Halloween night party ticket and roll right into the 5K afterward
When I ran in 19 the hype DJ was all hands up who is still wearing their costumes from not so scary and then power napped in your car in the Epcot parking lot lots of cheering

In Disney Summer terms it will open on Juneteenth

In calendar Summer Terms I think Juneteenth (which falls on the last day of spring) will be either the start of previews or official date announcement

When I ran in 19 the hype DJ was all hands up who is still wearing their costumes from not so scary and then power napped in your car in the Epcot parking lot lots of cheering
Power Nap? Weaklings /jk 🤣🤣 I’ll save my nap for after the 5K

We managed to successfully register for the DL Halloween 1/2 Marathon this morning. I don't have the Run Disney membership so we registered with the masses. We were in the queue within seconds of it opening and sat in the queue for an hour and 28 minutes before getting to register. By the time we got in, the 5k, 10k, combo race, and kids race had all sold out. Super excited we got in - but still can't believe they don't have a virtual queue and text you when you get to register.
I started at home, then put my home laptop on my hotspot while I drove to the office, to ensure I wouldn't lose my place in line.
I haven't tried to get into Chicago or New York lately. I am guessing the destination races are all this popular now.

If Marvel is smart, they'll set this in the past like Captain America was. Send them off into space, they're not heard from, reappear in modern day Earth with their abilities.

I like that take. Or even just set it in the 60's - not a lot is known about that period in the MCU anyway. Either way, I think a slick, retro-future, World's Fair vibe is what they shoud go for. That artwork leads me to believe that the people involved really get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter