Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

I agree that filling in dead spaces is a good thing and needed, but I'd personally rather see big expansion plans set in motion rn. Those take longer, let's get those going asap! Once announced and underway, filling in the dead spaces could be smaller projects to have stuff to announce/open between the larger expansion openings. I mean, ideally...
I wish they focused on filling dead spaces (stitch, wonders of life…) > expansion pads

I agree that filling in dead spaces is a good thing and needed, but I'd personally rather see big expansion plans set in motion rn. Those take longer, let's get those going asap! Once announced and underway, filling in the dead spaces could be smaller projects to have stuff to announce/open between the larger expansion openings. I mean, ideally...

Yeah, like the meme “why not both”? Expansion and fill dead spaces, we want it all.

Should have is not the same as could have. But I guess if she was personally responsible for $1.8B of revenue in one year and had a hit tour that melted the ticket market with an exclusive video release on D+, sure.
But she did drive the highest-watched Women's NCAA basketball game ever - and it was on ESPN. That is a direct impact to Disney's bottom line.

Would 100% be down for this if they include central + South American animal exhibits. A new animal trail would be awesome.
I think the reason to call it "Tropical Americas" is to cover both central and South America in one land. Since it's basically one big tropical region from Brazil to southern Mexico. I, too, hope for new animal trails that cover the region.

Bring on the capybaras!!

I think the reason to call it "Tropical Americas" is to cover both central and South America in one land. Since it's basically one big tropical region from Brazil to southern Mexico. I, too, hope for new animal trails that cover the region.
I think they could also do a cool area for birds specifically. South America in particular has some of the most diverse range of bird species on the planet.

I also saw toucans in the wild while I was in Belize so I'm like, yes I would love to see more of them in AK.

Yes to capybaras though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter