Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No confirmed dates, but 2022 is the safe bet for both. Technically, the 50th anniversary window is October 1st, 2021 to April 1, 2023. For perspective, Remy's ride has its own webpage on the Disney World website that announces its opening date of October 1st, 2021. The Star Wars Starcruiser hotel also has a webpage with a 2022 announcement. Anything's possible, but since Guardians and Tron don't have their attraction webpages yet, does that mean it will be even later than the Star Wars resort? Not sure. Even if they blaze through construction, they still have to train cast members.

Walt Disney World: Two Projects Removed from 2021 Release Schedule (from January 2021)
After our trip next week, we won't be coming back to WDW (Disneyland is more my mothership) until all these things are a go. I would really love some details on the Star Wars hotel. Will I have to sell my first born to afford a stay there? Inquiring minds want to know. 😂

DH literally just asked me that before I opened this thread :)

Hoping for news on this!
Articles from last month indicate the Laugh Floor is no longer used as overflow for Buzz Lightyear's queue.

However, I'm surprised things have been silent since then. The Laugh Floor attraction was previously removed from MK's paper map, and I don't believe it has returned yet. If anyone who has visited recently or will be visiting soon can keep an eye for its return to the in-park guides, that might give a better indication.

Tomorrow marks the opening of Disney's first Marvel-themed hotel - Hotel New York: The Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris, I know it'll be a while before I can get there but it is so nice that something announced at the 2017 D23 Expo is actually opening (There was lots announced at that expo but only MMRR, Avengers Campus and this is actually open now, with Rat, Tron & Guardians still not open 4 years later :) )

How long until you’re trip?
We’re going in Sept and I’m thinking better than 50/50 by then. But the longer out your trip the better your chances. Just don’t know. 1 week, 1 month, longer.

we aren’t going until May 2020, for 16 nights

how long u going and where u staying😀

I guess I can’t do a thing anyway until the borders open 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter