Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't even explain how much we missed this during our last trip. It was just so strange not hearing the drummers as you made your way around (and even near) the Japanese pavilion. You really don't realize how these details are what make Epcot so special until they are gone. I'm so happy they will be back for our next trip!!

I can't even explain how much we missed this during our last trip. It was just so strange not hearing the drummers as you made your way around (and even near) the Japanese pavilion. You really don't realize how these details are what make Epcot so special until they are gone. I'm so happy they will be back for our next trip!!
Totally agree!

I really miss British Revolution too, it was a must-do for some of my family every trip. Epcot just doesn't feel the same without the performers around WS.
A couple of weeks ago, I heard live music coming off the Skyliner and it immediately pulled me in. It was The Hooligans (wasn't familiar with them, but they were awesome!) and I even hopped over to Epcot the next day just to catch one of their sets before going back to MK to see HEA.

Hopefully, it all comes back :).

Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to information about festifivities the morning of Oct 1? Is there any official ceremony announced or known? I’m assuming heading to the hub is the best bet?
Are they still holding people at the toll plaza until a certain time with the early entry? We are staying at fort wilderness but figure driving over is the best bet. Or should we Uber to contemporary?

I actually think taking the boat from FW would be the best option, as you don't have to deal with the T&TC. I would not count on an Uber being allowed to drop off that day... if you wanted to avoid the parking issue, you could have the Uber drop you at the T&TC (the dropoff point is right near the securty/ferry/monorail) and it saves you some steps but it still would be much easier to take the boat directly there.

Barring shopDisney doing a surprise drop of it early like the parks, select items from all of the collections will be available online Friday 10/1.

Just to provide an update for this post, shopDisney is currently showing the Celebration Collection and the Vault Collection for the 50th Anniversary Merchandise as being made available 10/1, the EARidescent and Castle Collections are currently listed on shopDisney as Coming Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter