Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genie Testing: What We Learned in One Day

One snippet I’m taking out of this is that Genie allows you to hold a lightning lane reservation that overlaps a dining reservation time:
Q: Is it possible to get two ILL return times that overlap with each other?
A: Yes as an example, Chrissy was able to hold ILL return times for Frozen Ever After and Remy that were exactly the same, and as a bonus she also had a dining reservation at the same time.”

I need breakfast at Garden Grill to return at Epcot, it’s the only table service meal I can eat in the whole park, so I’m out of luck for any kind of dining packages (like Candlelight Processional 😭😭). I wish Disney would come up with some kind of alternative way for picky eaters to get guaranteed seating for Epcot stuff (other than standing in a line)

I need breakfast at Garden Grill to return at Epcot, it’s the only table service meal I can eat in the whole park, so I’m out of luck for any kind of dining packages (like Candlelight Processional 😭😭). I wish Disney would come up with some kind of alternative way for picky eaters to get guaranteed seating for Epcot stuff (other than standing in a line)

We Picky Eaters need to Unite! 😂 The only restaurant I eat at in EPCOT is Le Cellier.:duck:

Things to come back = parking lot trams a thousand times over, Winnie the Pooh and Friends at Crystal Palace, and Epcot to open at 9am.

I am with you on the 9:00 a.m. opening at EPCOT. We had several days last week that it did open at 9:00 for resort guests (9:30 to public) and it was just like the good old days. Ride in the morning and eat at WS F&W at 11:00 a.m.

I am also on the bring back PH at any time not after 2. It really spoils our MK days since we always rode the monorail down to F&W or F&G for lunch. For that matter, we would hop to EPCOT almost every day for lunch no matter which park was our morning park.

Oh and HDDR!

So… out of curiosity, (and totally not asking for Friday’s dance…) what else are you guys hoping will open back up soon? I feel like a lot of wish lists have been fulfilled, but I know there are some stragglers.

I would really like all the Character Meet and Greets to open again, not just a few. Not sure what the modified setup is going to be on those.

I would like EPCOT to open at 9 a.m. again.

I would like AK to stay open until at least 8 p.m.

And resort package delivery to come back.

I am with you on the 9:00 a.m. opening at EPCOT. We had several days last week that it did open at 9:00 for resort guests (9:30 to public) and it was just like the good old days. Ride in the morning and eat at WS F&W at 11:00 a.m.

I am also on the bring back PH at any time not after 2. It really spoils our MK days since we always rode the monorail down to F&W or F&G for lunch. For that matter, we would hop to EPCOT almost every day for lunch no matter which park was our morning park.

Oh and HDDR!

What were the Stated Opening Hours for the 9:30 opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter