Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo! Just watched the "DISBoards.com top threads of 2021" on the DISUnplugged and this happy thread was mentioned as #5...great work @mrsap and @HokieRaven5...

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!! 🙂

Thanks to @mrsap for getting this thread back up for all of us to share in all the new and upcoming things from Disney and especially for bringing a lot of that Element of Fun that she does!!!

Last edited:
Armed Incident Reported at Disneyland

According to MiceChat.com, an armed incident either occurred or is ongoing at Disneyland. The incident, which is not believed to involve a gun, reportedly happened at the Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland.

The report said that a guest brought a weapon into the establishment and began threatening Cast Members. The guest reportedly tried to barricade an employee exit.

ETA:UPDATE: MiceChat is reporting that the incident has been resolved on the scene by Cast Members. There was apparently no weapon and no injuries.

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Just watched the "DISBoards.com top threads of 2021" on the DISUnplugged and this happy thread was mentioned as #5...great work @mrsap and @HokieRaven5...

How exciting!!!:banana: Thanks for letting us know and thank you for your sweet comments! It’s because of all of you I stuck with posting and started the new news thread! You guys were so encouraging and supportive! I love posting the news everyday and keeping everyone informed about our Happy Place! (And of course, having a little fun!!!!) I’m grateful you guys continue to support the thread!! Thank you! Great job guys!!:grouphug:

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!! 🙂

Thanks to @mrsap for getting this thread back up for all of us to share in all the new and upcoming things from Disney and especially for bringing a lot of that Element of Fun that she does!!!

Thank YOU! I’m grateful you stepped up when I had to step away from the boards this summer and kept things going. Thanks for your continued help posting, and especially taking over in times like these, when I’m away! I truly appreciate it!! :hug:

Shanghai Disneyland Increasing Ticket Prices Beginning January 9, 2022

According to Disney, tickets for Shanghai Disneyland will be increasing beginning January 9, 2022. The pricing structure of four different visitation periods will remain in place, but ticket prices will increase as follows:

• Regular: “Regular” tickets cover most weekdays and select weekends. Price increasing from 399 RMB ($63) to 435 RMB ($69)
  • Regular Plus: “Regular Plus” tickets cover select weekends and select weekdays. Price increasing from 499 RMB ($79) to 545 RMB ($86)
  • Peak: “Peak” tickets cover most days in summer, select Chinese holiday periods, special park event days, and more. Price increasing from 599 RMB ($94) to 659 RMB ($104)
  • Peak Plus: “Peak Plus” tickets cover select days in summer, Chinese holiday periods, select special park event days, and more. Price increasing from 699 RMB ($110) to 769 RMB ($121)

bunny-cartoons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter