Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my BEST memories in our 6 Disney trips is late night bus rides. There was once where a man taught my daugher how to disco while standing on the bus. She was exhausted and it was dark, late, and crowded. He had glow sticks and we were staying at POP so it was perfect. Also the COUNTLESS times someone has offered me a seat when I've been baby wearing or holding a kiddo, nothing can replace that feeling of gratitude.

I love that glass, and personally think it’s better than a jar. Maybe they’ll keep them as an option or something if the reception from guests is positive?

editing to add: yay for a replacement thread! I was so sad last night and didn’t know where I was going to find all my news and fun.

I want one!!!!!! You know... you can fit a pretty big adult drink in there!! 🤔 🍹 😉

I love that glass, and personally think it’s better than a jar. Maybe they’ll keep them as an option or something if the reception from guests is positive?

editing to add: yay for a replacement thread! I was so sad last night and didn’t know where I was going to find all my news and fun.
I preferred the Jar for the presentation of topping it off with the cupcake or brownie, now it just looks like they got a good deal on some surplus Margarita glasses I'm sure the ice cream still tastes the same :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter