Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys... it’s Friday!!!!
71EC5359-78F3-40A8-B32E-D2C2E3C92E03.gif
Time to bring our weekly offerings to the News Gods!!! We have a lot of Wish Lists to still fill, so let’s get right to it today!!

We want Minnie Vans back, more shows back and Plexiglass down so I’ll do this sweet little move...

038E687F-2D1A-42F6-ACD3-4F013BBD5A32.gif

Need to step it up a bit if we want the EPCOT Monorail line open!!

A47F04C6-C047-43BE-BD03-0CAC11FFAAB9.gif

More restaurants and resorts... uhh, yes please!!! And we want them SOON!

E964419D-2D65-4A05-BB63-48286230A167.gif

FIREWORKS!! LOTS of Fireworks!! I’ll have to really shake it so they know how serious we are about this one...

6D326896-FA60-4EE1-AA87-687E176304FF.gif

One last all out groove to prove to them we mean business.... don’t care how - we want it all now!!!! LET’S GGOOOO!!!!

2E2ABD8C-A3FB-44FE-81BA-8B743451A09E.gif

And of course, the Grand Finale.
Thought I’d bring this move back again...

9ADD9AD0-E257-4E4A-9055-7569D278E826.gif

WE GOT THIS GUYS!!! 😂

Last edited:
Good morning and Happy Friday! I wanted to share my thoughts on Cape May. We did not get any of the extra add ons. There were 4 of us. We got seated right at our 7:05 reservation time. I had never been before so I did not experience the pre Covid Cape May, but this place reminded my of a cafeteria. 😳 As the food goes, two in my party are foodies, one likes to eat, then there’s me, only eating to survive LOL! I was told that the food was good, not great, but the seafood was gone, and most of the meat. I tried the chicken which really tasted bland to me. I love lemon pepper and cook it all the time at
home so I guess I load on the spices. 🤷🏻‍♀️ What I did LOVE was the mushroom steak. So much so that we ended up ordering seconds. This is where it went downhill. I under they need to make them to order, but it took 15 minutes and us asking the manager what was happening. The deserts where nothing special but general consensus was the Oreo cookie thing was the best. I on the other hand STARTED my night with the peanut butter chocolate ice cream from the Boardwalk. As previously stated, I am not a foodie so for me food is either good or not. For me, I loved it. Forgot to ask for all chocolate ice cream, but it reminded my of Friendlys Reese’s Peanut Butter ice cream from when I was MUCH younger. Hope every one has an amazing Friday!! I kind of remembered pictures. View attachment 578029View attachment 578028View attachment 578027 View attachment 578030

That ice cream looks fantastic!!!

Add me to the list of people happy to see the new thread. When I saw the other thread gone, I wondered where to go for the updates and uplifts. Planning this trip has me nervous for a few reasons, so it is nice to get news & happy vibes in the same place.

Thank you for hanging in there Mrsap.

Ok guys... it’s Friday!!!!
View attachment 578040
Time to bring our weekly offerings to the News Gods!!! We have a lot of Wish Lists to still fill, so let’s get right to it today!!

We want Minnie Vans back, more shows back and Plexiglass down so I’ll do this sweet little move...

View attachment 578013

Need to step it up a bit if we want the EPCOT Monorail line open!!

View attachment 578034

More restaurants and resorts... uhh, yes please!!! And we want them SOON!

View attachment 578016

FIREWORKS!! LOTS of Fireworks!! I’ll have to really shake it so they know how serious we are about this one...

View attachment 578018

One last all out groove to prove to them we mean business.... don’t care how - we want it all now!!!! LET’S GGOOOO!!!!

View attachment 578019

And of course, the Grand Finale.
Thought I’d bring this move back again...

View attachment 578031

WE GOT THIS GUYS!!! 😂
You really need a hobby. :)

Good morning and Happy Friday! I wanted to share my thoughts on Cape May. We did not get any of the extra add ons. There were 4 of us. We got seated right at our 7:05 reservation time. I had never been before so I did not experience the pre Covid Cape May, but this place reminded my of a cafeteria. 😳 As the food goes, two in my party are foodies, one likes to eat, then there’s me, only eating to survive LOL! I was told that the food was good, not great, but the seafood was gone, and most of the meat. I tried the chicken which really tasted bland to me. I love lemon pepper and cook it all the time at
home so I guess I load on the spices. 🤷🏻‍♀️ What I did LOVE was the mushroom steak. So much so that we ended up ordering seconds. This is where it went downhill. I under they need to make them to order, but it took 15 minutes and us asking the manager what was happening. The deserts where nothing special but general consensus was the Oreo cookie thing was the best. I on the other hand STARTED my night with the peanut butter chocolate ice cream from the Boardwalk. As previously stated, I am not a foodie so for me food is either good or not. For me, I loved it. Forgot to ask for all chocolate ice cream, but it reminded my of Friendlys Reese’s Peanut Butter ice cream from when I was MUCH younger. Hope every one has an amazing Friday!! I kind of remembered pictures.
We have eaten at Cape May a few times and that is what I thought the new menu would be like. At least on the buffet you can see ALL of the food available and decided if it at least looks good.

We have eaten at Cape May a few times and that is what I thought the new menu would be like. At least on the buffet you can see ALL of the food available and decided if it at least looks good.

Cape May is overhyped IMO, that was pre Covid. Breakfast was ok but very expensive and the seafood buffet is nothing special, and also overpriced.

home so I guess I load on the spices. 🤷🏻‍♀️ What I did LOVE was the mushroom steak. So much so that we ended up ordering seconds. This is where it went downhill. I under they need to make them to order, but it took 15 minutes and us asking the manager what was happening. The deserts where nothing special but general consensus was the Oreo cookie thing was the best. I on the other hand STARTED my night with the peanut butter chocolate ice cream from the Boardwalk. As previously stated, I am not a foodie so for me food is either good or not. For me, I loved it. Forgot to ask for all chocolate ice cream, but it reminded my of Friendlys Reese’s Peanut Butter ice cream from when I was MUCH younger. Hope every one has an amazing Friday!! I kind of remembered pictures. View attachment 578029View attachment 578028View attachment 578027 View attachment 578030

I make sure to hit up Friendlys for a Hunka Chunka Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae anytime we go back up north. It’s hands down my favorite desert. Can’t wait to try this out on our September trip 😍

The three carnival games on the boardwalk reopened last night. Still no reports of performers, but a step back to normalcy and little more life on the boardwalk in the evenings

Thanks for this!!!!! ❤️

I skimmed and didn't see it and it's universal news BUT there is a pretty strong rumor that starting tomorrow masks are optional both indoor and outdoor. AGAIN THIS IS A RUMOR, but it was from the same source that leaked the "no masks required outdoors" 2 weeks ago. FWIW!

It’s being discussed HERE.
I’m only going to only post Disney news here :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter